Your view, right now

SoulMonster

On 21/05/2020 at 5:08 PM, DieselDaisy said:

It isn't normally there. Presumably put on for some event an/or visiting royal. 

Blenheim Palace is the home of the Dukes of Marlborough, the first of which defeated the French at the Battle of Blenheim in 1704. An ancestor of Winston Churchill who was born on the grounds. 

I was there a few months back, nice place, of the royal palaces I've seen (which ain't many, this and Hampton Court and the latter is fuckin' aincent) I like Blenheim the most.  Ol' Winnie had a serious fuckin' collection of books going on.  There's a little waterfalley thing off by that lake.  Hampton Court felt more like...I dunno, like it had more stories to tell, more sort of other worldly, if thats the correct term, which I suppose it is, fuckin' aincent innit, whats it, 1500s? 

I heard the current duke of marlborough was a brownhead.

Edited by Len Cnut

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

I was there a few months back, nice place, of the royal palaces I've seen (which ain't many, this and Hampton Court and the latter is fuckin' aincent) I like Blenheim the most.  Ol' Winnie had a serious fuckin' collection of books going on.  There's a little waterfalley thing off by that lake.  Hampton Court felt more like...I dunno, like it had more stories to tell, more sort of other worldly, if thats the correct term, which I suppose it is, fuckin' aincent innit, whats it, 1500s? 

I heard the current duke of marlborough was a brownhead.

Hampton Court, Henrician essentially, 1515 - c. 1540, but extensively refurnished by William III c. 1690s in the baroque style. Originally it belonged to Cardinal Wolsey.

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

At the beach in South Norway. Visiting my parents. I have the beach mostly for myself. 

Looks really nice man.  I mean you don’t think beaches when you think Norway but from the looks of it it beats the pants off of Brighton.  

On 21/07/2020 at 1:25 PM, DieselDaisy said:

Since when has Norway ever looked like Jamaica? He is just ripping those pictures from a tourist brochure. Norway is supposed to be snow, reindeer and Eskimos and shit.

You need too visit the North Tromso Alta Kirkenes & Svalbard some of the best places ull ever visit in winter.

When Guns played Oslo in 2018 the south was having an extreme heatwave 

Edited by Gavin82
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Amaya said:

What kind of fish?

Is that Speckled Trout?

I love this fish from the Gulf of Mexico. I can see you are not there. Great pix.

We just call them trout (Salmo trutta), but after some googling I see that the English term is Brown Trout. It's the trout you find in mountain lakes in Norway, where the pictures are from.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

No Pakistani's :lol:;)

You really should go down to The Cavern or Abbey Rd and demand their destruction as symbols of white superiority.

George Harrison dressing as an Indian and generally being obsessed with Indian type things like sitars and meditation: clear evidence of cultural appropriation and post-colonialism.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

You really should go down to The Cavern or Abbey Rd and demand their destruction as symbols of white superiority.

See that would require me to give a shit about whether a bunch of scousers from 70 years ago liked pakis or not because, I can pretty much end the suspense here, probably the vast majority of Liverpool didn't like pakis 70 years ago.  Shit, they probably still don't now.  But nevermind eh? :lol:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...