Your view, right now

SoulMonster

1 minute ago, janrichmond said:

cid:78F5234860ED3E40A375ED498D4075F2@sct-15-20-755-16-msonline-outlook-b283e.templateTenant

image.png

That's great! I remember you'd ordered a little Slash, but didn't know you had it already.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Yarm is practically mackemland.

It's pretty much identical to where I live now. Same class of slags but down here we've a better class of footballer for them to get knocked up by. :lol: 

Edited by Dazey

12 minutes ago, Dazey said:

It's pretty much identical to where I live now. Same class of slags but down here we've a better class of footballer for them to get knocked up by. :lol: 

The only time I have ever been to Manchester is in the airport when I went to Rome. I associate the place with bumming for some reason. 

8 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

The only time I have ever been to Manchester is in the airport when I went to Rome. I associate the place with bumming for some reason. 

Manchester is an amazing city. Absolutely love the place. Outside of London it's hands down the best city in the country.

That said, this is an actual street sign. :lol: 

c-anal-street-manchester.jpg

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Manchester is an amazing city. Absolutely love the place. Outside of London it's hands down the best city in the country.

That said, this is an actual street sign. :lol: 

c-anal-street-manchester.jpg

Heard of that place on corrie. 

Never been. My team got dumped down into the second division so we never play Lanky except for limited overs - your lot come up here boozed-up during the twenty20. I remember one time them singing, ''I'd rather be a Paki than a Geordie''. 

PS

Didn't somebody get bummed on corrie? Somebody was telling me somebody got bummed. It used to be so twee that show, all cobble-stoned and Percy Sugden and Norris. 

Edited by DieselDaisy

5 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Heard of that place on corrie. 

Never been. My team got dumped down into the second division so we never play Lanky except for limited overs - your lot come up here boozed-up during the twenty20. I remember one time them singing, ''I'd rather be a Paki than a Geordie''. 

PS

Didn't somebody get bummed on corrie? Somebody was telling me somebody got bummed. It used to be so twee that show, all cobble-stoned and Percy Sugden and Norris. 

I don't have TV and I've not seen Corrie in about 20 years. :lol: 

(C)anal Street is a fucking great night out though. Took my parents out round there a bit back and they loved it. 6 foot trannies everywhere! :lol: 

Edited by Dazey

1 minute ago, AslatIE said:

Pretty much every day from November-January, they don't look as flashy as in photos, but they're there

Wow, that is cool. If ever manage to save up enough, I hope I'll be able to see them if I stay for a week.

You should try to photograph it in the winter and post it here :)

I guess you won't have a lot of darkness for a few months now.

• Like 1

On 18/05/2018 at 6:24 PM, Kasanova King said:

IMG_20180518_132203.jpg

Looks like a pic off Stephen Paddocks facebook :lol:  Looks like it might show up on a documentary one day with some talking head going 'no one could've known the fury he was to unexplicably rain down only hours later' :lol:

• Haha 1