Appetite for Distortion: Ep. 46 - Todd Kerns

Nice interview with Tod Dammit Kerns !! It's a nice guy ,that i al ready noticed at severall interviews. This only confirmed that !! Really great that he is as exited about guns like we are, even if SMKC would end it. I hope they get together soon and make a kick ass album !!

I also had bad times in my life, when my father and mother got divorced. guns pulled me through that time !! and i thank them for it !!! Now 24 years after that bad happening, Guns still is a big part of me !! 

• GNFNR 1

Its good to see hes a fan like we are. Have always liked his stage presence and very much one of the best muscians slash has plaued with. I hope we do get another SKMC record as a finale if this is a way of slash ending his solo career if guns is now a fulltime thing.

• GNFNR 1

Well, this interview along with Slash's to Nikki gives us enough elements to go crazy thinking about what stuff he's working on.

I mean..Now we can get an idea of what Slash was talking about when he answered Joe's question but we're afraid that we'll fool ourselves(again) so we'd better stay cool about it.Just in case...

:slash::axl92:

• GNFNR 2

17 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

My favourite episode so far. Thanks @Gambit83 Have you thought about getting Frank Sidoris on? and Fitzy? and then God  Slash :slash:

They're on my mental list of people to reach out to. Little did I know I could get guests like these and keep going week to week.

2 minutes ago, Homefuck said:

You're doing a great job with this Podcast. Cudos! I don't have the time to listen to this right now but the suspense is killing me; Did Todd in anyway give any indication that Slash is working on new material for gnr? 

Thanks! Nothing about new GNR stuff, but he strongly believes in another Slash/Myles record. And that in no way means no Guns.

• Like 1

@Gambit83 Your Podcast is getting bigger and bigger and you already proved that you can make a very professional interview..I mean, you know how to get the interviewee at ease and how to ask the key questions without any embarrassment. So I do think that, at this point, you can get people like Beta, Fernando or someone from the crew as Tom Mayhue or his brother McBob or even some members like Dizzy, Frank or Fortus..

Of course without leaving out the possibility of interviewing the Big 3, but I think this depends more on conjunctural factors and internal policies than anything else,right? :lol:

• GNFNR 1

8 hours ago, Gambit83 said:

Not yet, but I will. Fernando or Beta would be an amazing conversation. 

I happily and surprisingly have to admit that I can get guests of note now, so all these interview ideas are welcome and appreciated. Right now I'm trying to do 1 episode a week and can only book so far in advance. Ideally though, it would be cool to pump out 2 or more a week so we can get to all these guest/interview ideas sooner. However for that to be worth it for me (time-wise), hopefully a goal of getting this podcast sponsored will happen. 

Not sure if you still use this @Fernando @Dexter 😊

@Gambit83 try messaging and asking Meegan on insta if slash will sit down for a chat.

Shes very responsive to fans. Very nice woman.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

One of the big 3? That would be awesome! One of Slash and Axl together.....jaja....what would be your first question?

Seriously....you and the rest of your team are doing great work.

If I ever interviewed Axl and Slash together? That concept seems like another dimension to be a possibility. Though I suppose I’d first ask who to hug regarding who’s officially responsible for kickstarting this reunion. 

No team, just me. My friend Ian was my co-host and we started it together, but it been just me for months now.  

• Thanks 1