06/03/18 - Berlin, Germany - Olympiastadion

downzy

1 minute ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Bets on rasp for Shadow?

I'm thinking it will be a similar sort of standard to Whole Lotta Rosie, mostly mickey but could improve further into the tour if they keep playing it. You never know though, if Axl really put his mind to it I'm sure he could sound good on it. 

4 minutes ago, Caedo said:

I'm thinking it will be a similar sort of standard to Whole Lotta Rosie, mostly mickey but could improve further into the tour if they keep playing it. You never know though, if Axl really put his mind to it I'm sure he could sound good on it. 

Good point. Either way, i'm excited to hear it played live after so many years, lol.

7 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Imagine walking out to all those people with their smart phones at the ready... I know Duff would be used to this by now, but I could never be a celebrity of any kind.  The very idea that anyone could screenshot me and zoom in gives me heart palpitations.:lol:

I suspect the phone thing took him by surprise considering they weren't around in Guns's heyday (apart from them gigantic 1980s Yuppie contraptions). I just could not stand there with a phone out filming somebody! I find the act obscene.

• Like 2