06/24/18 - Mannheim, Germany - Maimarktgelände

downzy

Just now, Stro said:

Lmao that solo is fucking atrocious on TIL. If you told me that Slash had never heard or played on that song and picked up anhut of tune guitar I'd believe you. :lol:

it was indeed a terrible attempt but usually he sounds much better doing this solo. robin was the kind of guitar player that could find all the right notes in the studio and slash writes that way as well so if it was his material originally it was a fair comparison but there's an element of improvisation on a lot of songs for slash like it always was. so in this i love everytime he plays it sounds different. sometimes he nails it i've heard it.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 1

Estranged has to be right up there with the worst vocal performances In the set, every bit as bad as You Could Be Mine. I don't recall more than maybe 2 or 3 tolerable performances of the song since the tour started. I don't usually come down on Axl for his vocal performances, but he Is beyond dreadful on certain songs.