No Holds Barred Thread - Post Anything That Is On Your Mind, Even the Politically Incorrect!

Ace Nova

Just now, SoulMonster said:

Tell us more about how "some people" would argue that "WW1 was to restructure economic powers to be more in line with Industrialized Capitalism." I am always up for a laugh.

Are you suggesting that it was truly intended to be "The War To End All Wars" then? Now thats a hoot :lol:

21 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Tell us more about how "some people" would argue that "WW1 was to restructure economic powers to be more in line with Industrialized Capitalism." I am always up for a laugh.

There was relative peace in the era preceding the war. Market forces produced violence. These were newly emerging market forces. The oligarchs of the feudal system had a world view that wasn’t always in line with the flow of capital on the global scale (though they did naturally influence the global power structure moving forward).

The violence that the experiment in Industrialized Capitalism produced tested allegiances and created new ones. It all happened fast. During the war the machine gun was introduced. Industrialized Capitalism, which quickly presented itself as a Global system, burst the seems of the existing order.

If you cant wrap your head around the fact the warfare is about influence, control, wealth, access and relationships - if you call that a conspiracy theory - then I cant help you there. :lol:

Also, read The War That Ended Peace by Margaret MacMillan 

1 hour ago, soon said:

If you cant wrap your head around the fact the warfare is about influence, control, wealth, access and relationships - if you call that a conspiracy theory - then I cant help you there. :lol:

This is trivial. It is also vastly different from "WW1 was to restructure economic powers to be more in line with Industrialized Capitalism" :lol:. The former is conventional military and history theory. The latter is something you would only hear from particularly confused college boys as they pass through their communism phase. 

4 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

This is trivial. It is also vastly different from "WW1 was to restructure economic powers to be more in line with Industrialized Capitalism" :lol:. The former is conventional military and history theory. The latter is something you would only hear from particularly confused college boys as they pass through their communism phase. 

No to all three points.

Interesting that you once again try to avoid speaking to anything I said and replace a response with empty aggression. :lol:

Edited by soon

11 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

If you want to confront me pretend to be a man for a moment and do it on your own instead of this "we all" schoolyard bullshit lol. You try and demean my use of critical thinking and respect for the victims of 9/11 and reduce it to an unthinking buzzword just to snark at me? Shame on you.

You have no grasp on the subject of 9/11 and you have no idea what you're talking about now. Do you even know what critical thinking is? It's not being a white knight or mindlessly following a 2000 year old cult that's for sure.

Xmx6FOYh.png

5 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

I spoke to what you said and said it was rubbish, more specifically juvenile radical left-wing conspiratorial rubbish.

Nah, you didn't speak to anything. Also trying to infantilize leftism is dusty, boring and lazy. More to the point, you are referring to the causes of WW1 and then calling those causes a leftist conspiracy. Seemingly just because you know Im a leftie? What a silly misadventure you are on. :kiss:

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

The causes of The Great War are surely multi-faceted and can not be reduced down to the economic, a breakdown in European diplomacy being a primary reason.

Yes. Thank you! Which is what I stated, but has been ignored.

16 hours ago, soon said:

There was relative peace in the era preceding the war. Market forces produced violence. These were newly emerging market forces. The oligarchs of the feudal system had a world view that wasn’t always in line with the flow of capital on the global scale (though they did naturally influence the global power structure moving forward).

The violence that the experiment in Industrialized Capitalism produced tested allegiances and created new ones. It all happened fast. During the war the machine gun was introduced. Industrialized Capitalism, which quickly presented itself as a Global system, burst the seems of the existing order.

Also, read The War That Ended Peace by Margaret MacMillan 

35 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Nah I'm not. My thoughts on secret societies are that, like conspiracies, they have always been around. I don't believe in the occult(like you do with your plagiarising zombie god) but I think some of them do or maybe just for the theatrics. Powerful people are in secret societies like Skull & Bones, not just some meme notion of illuminati, I think it's logical to assume they make secret deals for their own interests. Many, many people/children go missing every year and I think part of that could be a global trafficking ring, which probably involves the Vatican. This is all just my impression, I don't think I 'know', like a kook(like you) would.

Haha, so you have a deep interest in secret societies and global conspiracies involving Skull And Bones. But not a kook. Got it.

:lol::lol::monkey::monkey:

12 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

I misjudged you by thinking you were a decent guy. Obviously you don't want a discussion/debate so I've lost interest.

No serious person would want to debate the validity of the 9/11 Truther movement. :lol: Certainly not all these years later. It doesnt mean some one isnt a decent person :lol::lol:

7 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

You also stated this, and it has not been ignored:

"WW1 was to restructure economic powers to be more in line with Industrialized Capitalism" . 

:lol:

Mon belle cornichon, I hope you are better rested then when we last spoke.

Im not sure how or why you believe that this is at odds with anything else Ive said. You are so afflicted by the flawed debate system of New Atheism that you even apply it here: you misunderstand or misrepresent something and then ask that the other person takes your confusion on as their own position. :lol:

4 minutes ago, soon said:

Mon belle cornichon, I hope you are better rested then when we last spoke.

Im not sure how or why you believe that this is at odds with anything else Ive said. You are so afflicted by the flawed debate system of New Atheism that you even apply it here: you misunderstand or misrepresent something and then ask that the other person takes your confusion on as their own position. :lol:

You are not sure how "WW1 was to restructure economic powers to be more in line with Industrialized Capitalism" is at odd with "the causes of The Great War are surely multi-faceted and can not be reduced down to the economic, a breakdown in European diplomacy being a primary reason"? 

Okay :lol: