No Holds Barred Thread - Post Anything That Is On Your Mind, Even the Politically Incorrect!

Ace Nova

On October 5, 2018 at 3:07 PM, DieselDaisy said:

The British however seem to have an extra propensity to create frozen supermarket variants of foodstuffs, although I appreciate this is a global phenomenon - N.b., the height of culinary laziness,

IDShot_540x540.jpg

One couldn't be lazier, you're right! I can make a fresh cheese omelette in 3/12 mins. There's no point for this to exist.

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I can't believe Kavanagh was elected to the Supreme Court, but then again, I can believe.

for every step a woman goes forward, something like this happens and we go backwards again. it makes me sick.

2018 and women are still not getting the respect we deserve.

Not blaming all men, but come on!

I don't understand why people vote Repiblicans. It is as if they like to have their rights taken away.

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

I dunno, I never watched it cuz it was shite but I'm sure it was a geordie thing, maybe they had a brummie in there :lol: 

It was great!! i thought you'd have liked it tbh. They were mainly Geordies plus a cockney a Brummie and a farmer type accent bloke - dunno where that accent's from:lol:

45 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

@Len Cnut @janrichmond what accents do you have again? South Londonese?

We're from the shit part of the home counties really (Jan less so than me though quite frankly Welwyn ain't all that and I'm not sure if she's proper from there or has moved there), which is like the counties that are outside of London.  Suburbia.  A lot of working class and lower middle class aspirational people, with a lot of rich posh estates on the outskirts.  Horrible really, soulless.  Its the place where, if someone wants to insult you, its like the most insultable.  See cuz Londoners are proper Londoners, northerners have their own sort of lairy working class cool, there is literally nothing cool about the home counties, its what Malcolm McLaren referred to as 'bumblebee land', though to be fair he might've been including the north in that too.  Even worse cuz where we are is like juuuuuuust outside the tube map.  We're basically a 15 minute train journey away from being cool, how galling is that? :lol:

10 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I am really shocked Len doesn't like Auf Pet - more so season 1 when they were in Dusseldorf. It seems just your cup of tea, given your fondness for social realism, northern dramas and such like.

Never really gave it a fair pop, watched one episode, didn't really click but I do that with lot of things and then go back to it and end up loving it.

Edited by Len Cnut

12 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

But what accent do you guys have? "Rightio cobber oi'm aff forr somm kippers and tea and scones."

I've been told I sound a bit like that, though I don't really.  I just talk like everyone else, sort of like a slightly softer version of Londoney accent.  There's some fuckin' posh name for it, Estuary English or something, fuck knows.

He's from the same town as me so I suppose something like that. 

Edited by Len Cnut

10 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

P.S. is it true swans can break a person's arm?

No but if you can keep their necks from tearing they do amazing deepthroat, it just requires a long and thin penis like a tapeworm, which fortuitiously I have :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut

It's hilarious when I see staunch conservatives getting outraged over NFL players not standing for the National Anthem. They go on and on about all these rights we have but then demonize someone for exercising one of those rights. Also, they boycott the NFL and they go on the league's official FB to tell everyone they're boycotting.

FB_IMG_1530125571929.jpg

Edited by Gibson_Guy87
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

@Len Cnut @janrichmond what accents do you have again? South Londonese?

I was born n bred in Welwyn @Len Cnut but my family are all from *London so i talk like them :lol: 

* Shepards Bush, Acton and Chiswick area. They moved out of London in the 60s like a lot of working class families to get better housing conditions - like indoor toilets and a bathroom!