31 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

That's surprising you struggled with getting it right because one of the things I like about it is it feels like it's not trying too hard almost sort of lowkey, even though it's an emotional song.

Basically you make it seem effortless. Fuck you. :lol:

Yeah, it's not that it was bad it just wasn't right. I did it in a slightly higher key and it sounds strained in places. I'll have another go at it though. 

Someone requested the lyrics so here you go.

(Verse) I feel so cold inside, I can't stop this trembling.   I just want to hide and stop remembering the pain.   I'm so fragile without you, my scars begin to bleed.  I reach out for you, you're all that I need.

(Chorus) I just want to feel you wash over me, you always make everything so clear.  I just want to feel you spread your wings inside me, you always make everything so clear

(Verse) So close to me, you've always pulled me through.  For so long now you know it's only been you.  You've always been my strength, taught me to believe. Where are you now, why did you leave me?

(Chorus)

(Break) Somebody said that they love me today, somebody said they want to take my life away. Somebody said you'll get there faster if you run, you'll find the truth staring at the sun.

(Chorus)