MYGNRFORUM Skin/Software Update

The Holographic Universe

On 9/12/2020 at 9:13 PM, Ratam said:

I find bit annoying the notifications and menu at the bottom, cause is annoying to read the posts. Distract a bit attention to read. But i appreciate the harsh work 👍

You can actually turn that off - when on mobile, go to the top menu bar, and click the slider icon - in the pop-up window you can select to turn off the bottom menu bar on mobile. Attached are screenshots to show you how to do it. 

CC86EBC5-4C69-4582-93C2-B52558EF8D2A.jpeg

F9B8B883-EE3A-40CD-8678-06EC3A2B2E9A.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

We're really not sure what the issue is since some have reported problems using the mobile platform while others are having issues with the desktop version. 

I've submitted a support ticket with our host provider and hope to have the problem resolved shortly.

Thank you for your patience.

Cheers!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • GNFNR 1

Our hosting provider applied a new SSL to the community a few minutes ago.

From my end this looks to have solved the problems we were having the last couple of days.

We'll keep an eye out for any other issues.  If anyone spots anything out of sorts please let us know here.

Thanks!

• Thanks 3

19 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

You can actually turn that off - when on mobile, go to the top menu bar, and click the slider icon - in the pop-up window you can select to turn off the bottom menu bar on mobile. Attached are screenshots to show you how to do it. 

CC86EBC5-4C69-4582-93C2-B52558EF8D2A.jpeg

F9B8B883-EE3A-40CD-8678-06EC3A2B2E9A.jpeg

Thanks @Powerage5 for you  advice, my screen now look Ok without the menu bottom :headbang:

• GNFNR 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/8/2020 at 7:44 PM, ertooso said:

When will this new tool be accessible? I am waiting impatiently for it. Possibly I can try the demo version. If yes, please let me know where I can test it. I hope these new features will be accessible to everyone. I am going to use it from the UK https://worldcams.tv/united-kingdom/weymouth/seafront. So far, everything worked well, so I do hope this performance will be preserved.

What new tool? I'm confused