06/28/22 - Dublin, IE - Marlay Park

alfierose

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
21 hours ago, money honey said:

I have two tickets for sale for this show. Gold Circle Early Entry. I paid e336 each. Make me an offer!

€336 each?? I am looking for 2, preferably golden circle but I think that's way out of my price range. Thought they were about €150 each?

On 6/17/2022 at 7:14 PM, MrSoftie said:

€336 each?? I am looking for 2, preferably golden circle but I think that's way out of my price range. Thought they were about €150 each?

Ticketmaster official resale had gold circle for 120 during the week, actual price is 150 and they're still not sold out. I'd keep checking closer to the gig as you'll definitely get gold circle tickets for 120 or less. 

How well is the gig selling 

When it first went on sale it was sold out 

Now there seems to be loads of tickets 

I will be in golden circle but really hope it's packed 

I can't believe it's not sold out 

Slane was packed about 80 thousand people so really hope this one is practically sold out

On 6/17/2022 at 7:14 PM, MrSoftie said:

They're that price because they're Early Entry as well as Golden Circle. With EE You get in around an hour before everyone else and are therefore pretty much guaranteed to get to the rail at the very front.

Let me know if you'd still be interested and we can talk.

Edited by money honey

On 6/20/2022 at 10:40 AM, money honey said:

They're that price because they're Early Entry as well as Golden Circle. With EE You get in around an hour before everyone else and are therefore pretty much guaranteed to get to the rail at the very front.

Let me know if you'd still be interested and we can talk.

As I'll be in Armagh until 4:30 I think that would be wasted on me :lol:

Does anyone know the show times?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MrSoftie said:

Thanks, would we anticipate guns around 7?

Probably. If there’s only one support band. In Norway it was two, and Guns arrived at 8 or so. Ticketmaster told me they’re going to send us an email with more information later. 

Some info from Mcd: https://mcd.ie/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/Marlay-Park-Public-Info-Notice.pdf

Edited by Lancelottie
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, kevin96 said:

When the concert finishes I plan on walking to the Luas and getting that back to Dublin. Do you think its cutting it too fine?

I am doing the same. Plenty of time as i think Marley Park has to be over by 10.30 , 11 would be latest id imagine as its a resident area. 

Cannot fucking wait for this!! GC from nightrain membership, 3 yrs and counting and im treating this like its the last time im going to see Slash/Duff/Axl 

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, thomasmcole said:

How many early access tickets get sold? I have gold circle and I'm hoping it's still possible to get on the rail

I have VIP Early Entry. Those with VIP Ultimate Paradise are allowed to enter before us. But they usually are in their bar when we E.E. are allowed to enter. You may be lucky 🤞