10/05/22 - Santiago, CL - Estadio Nacional

alfierose

7 hours ago, axlvai said:

Well.... this show was superb. The sound was the best in years. Wonderful work on Axl voice, idk how the man can sing so many hours... he is the mtfkr king.

Slash guitar sounds powerfull, clear and LOUD!!!!!!! We cant complain we are nothing.

For 1 min... i almost vanish. I had to take a rest in right side of the stage. I was around 15 meters on front stage.... my voice is fkd up and im goint to work now....

Being there is the most excited thing ever. No pyto needed..... only music and a lot of work there. We are seeing the machine in his very high point. You cant miss this leg.

I cant say more in english.... just thank you GnR.

I was at the front, had to run for my life when I entered the stadium, my legs and back are still dead.

The sound was definitely better than the previous shows (2016, 17) , last two times I remember being not happy with it. Now it was all crispy clear!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, NachoLZ said:

Nope, I was there since 8 am lol. Also heard the "unheard song" in the vid that was posted last week here so I was paying attention for anything close to that, so yeah, no truth to that! The only strange thing was that they looped many times the Rocket Queen chorus on the soundcheck :shrugs:

So they soundchecked only the three you mentioned (Rocket Queen, It's So Easy and Estranged)? The user who updated the soundcheck info on setlist.fm claimss that Civil War and Shadow of Your Love (plus the "unknown song") were also soundchecked. :question:

Edited by Blackstar

the sound quality is the least of the problem this band has.

no chemistry between the band members, no interaction with the fans, it is almost sreaming all around - take the money and run.

running dwn the setlist, not giving a fuck, almost like listening to a live juke box.

can't understand the people who actually spend money on this shit and it has been so since 2016...Sad what this band name has become...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Frankfurt93 said:

no chemistry between the band members, no interaction with the fans, it is almost sreaming all around - take the money and run.

running dwn the setlist, not giving a fuck, almost like listening to a live juke box.

can't understand the people who actually spend money on this shit and it has been so since 2016...Sad what this band name has become...

Wow. That's such a different review from the others I have read of recent shows on this leg. Did you only attend the show in Santiago or some of the previous shows, too?

39 minutes ago, Frankfurt93 said:

a qualidade do som é o menor problema que esta banda tem.

nenhuma química entre os membros da banda, nenhuma interação com os fãs, é quase sreaming em todo lugar - pegar o dinheiro e correr.

executando dwn o setlist, não dando a mínima, quase como ouvir uma caixa de juke ao vivo.

não consigo entender as pessoas que realmente gastam dinheiro com essa merda e tem sido assim desde 2016...Triste o que esse nome da banda se tornou...

I'm following all the shows on this tour and seeing the comments of the people who go to the shows. Everyone says that the band is very energetic and that they are delivering a lot of contact with the public. The audience here in South America is amazing, everyone here loves the band and we want to have fun at the shows. Axl is very energetic and charisma in the shows, everyone praises the performances of Slash, are 3 hours that people do not forget an incredibly spectacular show.
You may not even agree with them playing the same set list, but it is undeniable that the public at the shows carelittle about it and just wants to have a good time with the band

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Frankfurt93 said:

You were at the concert?

3 hours ago, Frankfurt93 said:

you maybe r specting a young band and is guns n roses in their 60s they r actually giving it all 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Blackstar said:

So they soundchecked only the three you mentioned (Rocket Queen, It's So Easy and Estranged)? The user who updated the soundcheck info on setlist.fm claimss that Civil War and Shadow of Your Love (plus the "unknown song") were also soundchecked. :question:

No, they weren't, I would have lost my shit hearing Shadow of your Love from outside. 

• Thanks 1