2023 WORLD TOUR

Wow.. I am in the queue on livenation since 15 mins for the Budapest gig. Estimated waiting time: 45 mins 🤪 Gonna buy the fos ticket if they still will be available. 
Price: 100 eur if someone wants to know Budapest fos price

update: ee, fos, normal standing sold out. No idea if there will be new ticket contingents out tomorrow or if it was only this and it s gone 🥺😳

• Wow 1

On 2/22/2023 at 5:43 PM, jamillos said:

Slash's famous sentence, a kind of a meme in this community. And as for the reality - there was supposed to be a single last summer (promised by the top hat man himself), and since a new tour will be starting, and we know they've recorded at least a couple of these things, all logic (oh my, not this again!) would suggest they'll release at least one of these songs this year. 

Thanks. I've learnt not to hold my breath with this band, however hope they do release something this year 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

What's this venue like in Paris ? Any of the locals update me pls 

Big arena, 40K capacity.

Try the Arena website but apparently all presales are gone now.

2 hours ago, Axl_morris said:

PARIS

Looks like Gold circle is sold out, can anyone confirm? Fosse OR is GC apparently. Anyone know of any other french sites selling tickets apart from their Ticketmaster 

You'll get some tomorrow morning if you log in around 9/9:30 and get in the queue, dont worry. Try both Ticketmaster and the Defense Arena site, links are on gnrfrance.net (sorry dont have time to look now)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

Pretty sure the friends arena Stockholm holds 60,000 when I saw GNR there

Well, Friends Arena is a stadium that has a retractable roof. Nanterre has a fixed roof. So it is the biggest indoor concert hall. Not so easy these days, with several stadiums now having retractable roofs.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

They didnt regulate EE sales as long as many wanna buy it?

Yeah. It looked like that. But I don't think it was the official EE. Just something the local promoter did. It also wasn't much more expensive than regular. Maybe 30 to 50 €. Either way, there was a long ass line for EE, but almost no one queued up for the regular entrance. Usually it's the other way round.

23 hours ago, reayj2003 said:

Which newsletter? 🤣

I think Live Nation.

• Wow 1

11 minutes ago, Natty said:

You forget that for most of us it s our favorite band, soundtrack of our life and so on. Plus they are getting old so why should we skip their gigs just because the setlist doesn’t change much?? Either you love to hear those songs or you don’t 🤷‍♀️

Well, what does he know? He thinks GNR was '98 - '02. :lol::facepalm: He's not a GNR fan, so he has no clue.

• Like 1

I still listen to Appetite and UYI too, even though I've heard those songs a million times already, so why wouldn't I want to listen to them live more than once? Plus, live I get to hear Slash's improvisations and the ambience of the concert experience that I don't have with the records.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, ©GnrPersia said:

So y'all excited about seeing the same straight WTTJ, ISE... to PC setlist over and over again? Interesting...

At least don't pay that huge money for it folks. 

Well, there are some of us who didn't have many opportunities to see them before. So, yes we are still excited, regardless same setlist.

• Like 1

Just now, Towelie said:

I wouldn't pay to see em do the same shit over and over to diminishing results. Haven't seen em since 2012 w/Izzy in London and I honestly think you guys are mad, forking out for the same shit year after year.

Well, some do. But good to know how you feel about it, I was curious about your opinion!

1 minute ago, Towelie said:

I wouldn't pay to see em do the same shit over and over to diminishing results. Haven't seen em since 2012 w/Izzy in London and I honestly think you guys are mad, forking out for the same shit year after year.

Like I said.. either you love those songs or you don‘t. It s not like I ever would stop loving the lies, appetite and uyi albums… If you dont like their music any more I get it, for me the bands I loved as a teenager are still the ones where my heart is full of joy when I see them live. As long as Axl doesn’t become full bon jovi mode I am fine with it

• Like 3

Just now, Towelie said:

Sarcasm aside, you do realise it's fans like you who allow GNR to be the travelling karaoke nostalgia outfit they are today, don't you??

Why do you care? Why are you here? I don't get it.
Millions of people who like this band still want to see them live, even if it's for the 4th or 5th time. Why do you care?
You've expressed that you don't like it many times before. No need to repeat it every time. It was clear the first time. You're really not that important!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Natty said:

Like I said.. either you love those songs or you don‘t. It s not like I ever would stop loving the lies, appetite and uyi albums… If you dont like their music any more I get it, for me the bands I loved as a teenager are still the ones where my heart is full of joy when I see them live. As long as Axl doesn’t become full bon jovi mode I am fine with it

I love the songs. Just don't like to see the band phoning it in.