2023 WORLD TOUR

3 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Just got GC Early Entry for Germany. Add shipping to Philippines(which is 30+ Euros), 409.40 Euros!!! FUCK!

It isnt. Golden Circle for Paris was sold out. 10 minutes later, available again. They want you to panic and pull the trigger.

Trying to get one more GC Paris. Perhaps they became available again from dropping out of people's carts. Hopefully more is added but right now it's sold out.

42 minutes ago, Natty said:

I tried to buy FOS for budapest but when it was my turn FOS was sold out😭! Only premium ee available and I don t wanna pay 300 euros.. so nothing for me… 

At least I scored tickets for the Oslo Tons of Rock festival where Skid Row and GNR will play the same day 🤩

Also same issue - amazed it's sold out already! Even premium is gone now too. Frustrating as I've never been to Hungary before. Looks like it'll just be London and Glasgow for me this leg.

• GNFNR 1

1 hour ago, allwaystired said:

You can't possibly guage ticket demand. 

Ticketmaster create the illusion of demand to shift tickets at higher prices in crappy locations. If it says it's sold out, it may well not be. They're bastards. 

Don't be fooled by any of their crap or pay too much for anything you don't really want. 

I know their system dont worry, they wont fool me haha. ;)

My point was more on the fact that there are still lots of seats available, but when Metallica, U2 or Muse announce shows here its sold out in a matter of minutes.

I see a lot of "cash grab" packages available for Paris.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Just got GC Early Entry for Germany. Add shipping to Philippines(which is 30+ Euros), 409.40 Euros!!! FUCK!

It isnt. Golden Circle for Paris was sold out. 10 minutes later, available again. They want you to panic and pull the trigger.

Yep, that's absolutely it. 

They want the shit seats sold first, then tempt people with the better ones down the line. As well as just ramping up the prices as high as possible then slowly reducing them over time. 

Fucking hate Ticketmaster. Worst thing to happen to live music of all time. 

• Like 1

Just now, WillBailey said:

I know their system dont worry, they wont fool me haha. ;)

My point was more on the fact that there are still lots of seats available, but when Metallica, U2 or Muse announce shows here its sold out in a matter of minutes.

I see a lot of "cash grab" packages available for Paris.

Oh I don't doubt that at all. But then all those bands progress and don't trade 100 per cent on the past! 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Yep, that's absolutely it. 

They want the shit seats sold first, then tempt people with the better ones down the line. As well as just ramping up the prices as high as possible then slowly reducing them over time. 

Fucking hate Ticketmaster. Worst thing to happen to live music of all time. 

Their TM Platinum system or whatever is the worst...

7 minutes ago, AVeljkovic_97 said:

Could someone explain me, will there be "seating" area at Rome, Circo Massimo? And how big is the diff between golden and regular tickets, diff is just 10 euros? Travelling from Serbia. 

From what I can see its only standing. And yes just a 10 euros difference.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Lio said:

Now EE for GA seems to be a thing too. Why would you pay a lot extra to get in early and stand behind everyone in the golden circle?

Yeah. It's totally ridiculous. And really, It saves you nothing. You still have to be at the stadium all day, because people getting there early give themselves numbers and generally, while walking in, you are monitored way more. You can't even run, like you usually do at concerts. So, you pay more, don't wanna screw up and end up not getting a benefit from paying more, so you get there even earlier, as opposed to get there at a time that is good for you and run like hell once doors open. And really, the difference between early entry and the usual way, being there once doors open, is 1 or 2 rows. But for that you pay twice as much money and are under more pressure to get a good spot or end up feeling like a fool.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Lio said:

Now EE for GA seems to be a thing too. Why would you pay a lot extra to get in early and stand behind everyone in the golden circle?

This 100% . It makes zero sense. But people who have no clue about concerts will buy it and maybe think they have a good spot. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

What time do EE holders usually line up? What time is best to go to be front and center?

Like I said in Milano I got there at around 9:30 and was #44. But that's Italy. Germans probably are a little less crazy. Tako, who's probably the Queen of early entry, got there at around noon. And I think she still ended up in the front, like always.

2 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

Like I said in Milano I got there at around 9:30 and was #44. But that's Italy. Germans probably are a little less crazy. Tako, who's probably the Queen of early entry, got there at around noon. And I think she still ended up in the front, like always.

I met Tako once lol. Is she still attending?