The MyGNR Forum Banner..๐Ÿค”

6 minutes ago, Karice said:

This is driving me crazy. Posters on here say they see Izzy and Melissa on the Forum Banner but I only see three People(Duff, Axl, Slash in that order). Where are Melissa and Izzy in the Banner? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคจ

ย 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/dYZ3H21Dn7WTqdy16

ย 

ย 

ย 

if you're browsing this forum with your phone, just turn it to the side and I think you'll see them (Izzy and Melissa) like someone has already suggested in your other thread.

• Like 1

Just now, Rovim said:

if you're browsing this forum with your phone, just turn it to the side and I think you'll see them (Izzy and Melissa) like someone has already suggested in your other thread.

I tried that, but I still only see Duff Axl and Slash. I was running the risk of hijacking my own thread with the banner thing so I started this thread instead.ย 

• Haha 1

Just now, Karice said:

I tried that, but I still only see Duff Axl and Slash. I was running the risk of hijacking my own thread with the banner thing so I started this thread instead.ย 

do you have a different device to browse the forum with other than your phone? weird that you can't see it when your phone is viewed horizontally.

I just turned my phone sideways and I can see: Richard, Dizzy, Duff, Axl, Slash, Melissa and Izzy. And I think Frank's head behind the r in forum.

Do I win a prize for finding Frank ๐Ÿ˜? This is like Where's Wally only GN'R style ๐Ÿ˜‰.

Edited by Gunner Gilby
I found Frank behind the r in forum.
  • Haha 4

Guess what Kariceย ๐Ÿ˜ƒfor me it shows something totally different Kariceย ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I see James Hetfield, Lars Ulrich ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and a Kirk Hammet riding a fairytail Unicornย ๐Ÿ˜ƒย Like I'm dreaming or something Kariceย ๐Ÿ˜ƒย Can you believe that Karice??!ย ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by ยฉGnrPersia
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, ยฉGnrPersia said:

Guess what Kariceย ๐Ÿ˜ƒfor me it shows something totally different Kariceย ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I see James Hetfield, Lars Ulrich ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and a Kirk Hammet riding a fairytail Unicornย ๐Ÿ˜ƒย Like I'm dreaming or something Kariceย ๐Ÿ˜ƒย Can you believe that Karice??!ย ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿคฃ You are hilarious! ๐Ÿคฃ

57 minutes ago, BucketEgg said:

if you're on a desktop browser with zoom out capabilities, you can see the rest of the banner if you zoom out

ย 

(below image shows Firefox as an example)

ย 

https://i.imgur.com/OP3JHyU.png

thanks this works, not that it's a usable size to actually browse the forum, but it works.

9 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

ok, I log on from a laptop and it cuts off at Duff

The screen size will differ on every device so itโ€™ll limit the size of the banner to suit the format/layout. Itโ€™s the same with YouTube banners etc too. As mentioned above, if you zoom out, youโ€™ll see it in all its glory.

Big kudos to the dude that made it. There was a contest run on the forum where the winner won a sealed Chinese red hand CD. I thought I may have been in with a shout of winningโ€ฆuntil I seen that ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by Dean