What is your favorite Axl look post 2000?

55 minutes ago, D4NNY said:

That is correct 🙂 They seem to have remained friends since, always thought they suited each other despite the age difference. Also would be cool to have a Lana song with Axl guesting on it. 

Yes, is weird it still not happened.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Stress Fracture said:

2002 Axl was an imposter, even if he was played by Axl.

I saw a 2001 clip of Axl being interviewed at the NBA Finals and he looked weird and off. I asked something like, "Who is this random 18 year old guy posing as Axl? 🤔😲😱🧐🤨 If this IS Axl, why does he look about 7 years YOUNGER than the Appetite For Destruction  Era when he was 25 when he should be around 39 in the NBA Finals?" Fans answered something like,"Axl had Botox and was taking better care of himself in 2001 , which is why he looked about 21 years younger than he should at 39.  

I saw him a few times in 2006 and he looked so cool. I probably also didn’t appreciate how amazing a singer he was then. Last time I saw him was October ‘21 in Florida and he was incredible but those shows in ‘06 featured things like IRS, Out Ta Get Me, My Michelle w/ Bach, Used To Love Her w/ Izzy. Loved it then but wish I’d appreciated how he looked and sounded more.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, W. Axl Kev said:

I saw him a few times in 2006 and he looked so cool. I probably also didn’t appreciate how amazing a singer he was then. Last time I saw him was October ‘21 in Florida and he was incredible but those shows in ‘06 featured things like IRS, Out Ta Get Me, My Michelle w/ Bach, Used To Love Her w/ Izzy. Loved it then but wish I’d appreciated how he looked and sounded more.

In 2006 his voice was in extremely tip top shape and wasn't the struggling Mickey voice of 2023 yet in 2006, there's no way you would have known his extremely tip top voice would be a struggling Mickey voice in 2023. In 2006 you would have just thought something along the lines of,"Wow, Axl sounds wonderful and good! 🤘 Not, "I really should be appreciating how wonderful and  good he sounds now because 17 years later he'll have a struggling Mickey voice!" 

Edited by Karice