07/11/23 - Landgraaf, NL - Megaland

downzy

2 minutes ago, Sonicjam said:

Heres another frame where it half flicks the page. Looks like the general to me, but could be garden too.  (Added both frames for reference)

Screenshot-20230712-061002-Video-Player.

Screenshot-20230712-060048-Video-Player.

Close up cause of the bad upload image quality.Screenshot-20230712-061308-Gallery.jpg

Betting on the General. :axl:

Who knew how true Slash's words would be, they are literally trying to figure out how to release new music, I'm pretty sure this is not the way:rofl-lol:

"We're still trying to figure out how to release new music in this day and age. It's not like it used to be where you just put out an album and people would buy it. Now there are so many different ways to release music and it's hard to know what the best way is."

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Sonicjam said:

Heres another frame where it half flicks the page. Looks like the general to me, but could be garden too.  (Added both frames for reference)

Screenshot-20230712-061002-Video-Player.

Screenshot-20230712-060048-Video-Player.

Close up cause of the bad upload image quality.Screenshot-20230712-061308-Gallery.jpg

I extracted all the frames of the video using FFMPEG and it's a bit more clear on mine. That's most likely an "e". So combining both stories it should be "The Ge..."

out220.jpg

Edited by GNRfanMILO
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, prairieboy said:

Who knew how true Slash's words would be, they are literally trying to figure out how to release new music, I'm pretty sure this is not the way:rofl-lol:

"We're still trying to figure out how to release new music in this day and age. It's not like it used to be where you just put out an album and people would buy it. Now there are so many different ways to release music and it's hard to know what the best way is."

Well the last way didn’t work so well but we know how TB works..

image.gif.5806cf85c0c54e1521e0b882ad65cb8f.gif

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, UYI4 said:

There was a time 

Well, the next best thing that could happen o n this tour, short of them actually a new song, is TWAT becoming a semi-regular on the setlist.

Edit: apparently not today, but still. Lol

Edited by CaioAKR