07/11/23 - Landgraaf, NL - Megaland

downzy

34 minutes ago, kanecrescente said:

They've taken the video off from their insta stories, someone FN' fucked up 😂

If the reason was really because fans speculating a fucking song then: Fernando, if you're reading this, you're a retard bro. We knew it already but we always think there's always hope for everyone, but not for you. lol

Edited by ©GnrPersia
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ©GnrPersia said:

If the reason was really because fans speculating a fucking song then: Fernando, if you're reading this, you're a retard bro. We knew it already but we always think there's always hope for everyone, but not for you. lol

It hasn't been deleted.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ©GnrPersia said:

It hasn't been deleted, calm down

All this shit and it is a shit show would all be forgiven and long forgotten (for 5 minutes...) If General (or whatever) comes out and it's fucking rad! There's every chance it will be an amazing song  On every Guns release there's been at least a handful of tracks that's blown me away, so there's decent odds, if we can attempt to detach it from the years of hype!

• Like 1

On today's episode of Don't Call Us Spinal Tap.

Slash - Yo, just a heads up, I'm releasing some music this week Dua Lipa... and Barbie too I think.

Axl - Yeah well I'm going to have Fernando show pieces of paper with song names written on them. Maybe some of those songs were recorded in a chicken coup, maybe they weren't.

Mellissa - Hey I think Brain was on some of those songs? Also, have I been in GnR longer than Brain???

Richard - Pffff... Brain...quitter, I'm the longest-serving GnR guitarist. C'mon Dizzy, I'll take you Ronnie Wood's favorite boutique shop in Amsterdam. 

I love and hate this band so much. Can't wait to see what they do tomorrow. :axl92::max::slash:

Edited by prairieboy
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

They're not "teasing" anything, they just happened to catch the sound engineer flipping through his note cards to pull out the one for the next song (HS).

But this definitely confirms that they're planning on playing it live sometime in the near future.

Well video director confirmed he's done BGV for it, so that's the plan eh...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, prairieboy said:

On today's episode of Don't Call Us Spinal Tap.

Slash - Yo, just a heads up, I'm releasing some music this week Dua Lipa... and Barbie too I think.

Axl - Yeah well I'm going to have Fernando show pieces of paper with song names written on them. Maybe some of those songs were recorded in a chicken coup, maybe they weren't.

Mellissa - Hey I think Brain was on some of those songs? Also, have I been in GnR longer than Brain???

Richard - Pffff... Brain...quitter, I'm the longest-serving GnR guitarist. C'mon Dizzy, I'll take you Ronnie Wood's favorite boutique shop in Amsterdam. 

I love and hate this band so much. Can't wait to see what they do tomorrow:axl92::max::slash:

As opposed to us obsessing over what they did yesterday....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Blackstar said:

The Teleprompter person may be in trouble :lol: (there's a similar story from the UYI tour)

Actually, it was PTU Sorry, I was a bit confused after hours in pressing heat 🙂

Edited by JasmineSwe
Typo
  • Like 1