07/08/23 - Rome, IT - Circo Massimo

downzy

2 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

....apart from the fact Prince Andrew is not, and has never been, in charge of running the country? 

Both sinister old sleazes you wouldn't open your door to mind. 

Oh he's a top bloke then lol knighthood as his mother paid 13 million off 🤣   a  nonce is a nonce

Anyway roll on Guns. Sounding good

Edited by DSTK
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Shacklermyrye said:

There is a distinct difference between women and girls.

Not to defend silvio here - but not sure thats ever been proved. From all ive seen and read, he liked them younger as in 21, not 12?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JimiRose said:

Not to defend silvio here - but not sure thats ever been proved. From all ive seen and read, he liked them younger as in 21, not 12?

26 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Why the fuck does Axl dedicate songs to Berlusconi? (He just dedicated KOHD to him and mentioned that it's the second dedication of the night). Does he know anything about him, e.g. that he was the equivalent of Trump in Italy (and probably one of Trump's role models)?

I wonder what the other song dedicated to him was.

Because if someone dedicates Knocking On Heaven's Door, it can read as both well (hooray, you get a song dedicated to you!) or mean-intentioned. Mean intention, as in, "Haha you're dead, and you're knocking on Heaven's door because you can't get in" sort of way.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Why the fuck does Axl dedicate songs to Berlusconi? (He just dedicated KOHD to him and mentioned that it's the second dedication of the night). Does he know anything about him, e.g. that he was the equivalent of Trump in Italy (and probably one of Trump's role models)?

Absolutely right.

Before Trump, before Boris Johnson, there was Silvio. Just like those other two, leveraging his public profile to take charge of a country.

Anyways - nuff politics already. On with the show!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

If Axl wanted to seriously pay a tribute to Berlusconi and wasn't being sarcastic, he should have made sure that he knew something about his politics, which was the worst thing about him, worse than his sex scandals.

I dont want to derail the thread anymore but for anyone who may not know who he was, consider how bad his politics must have been for them to be considered WORSE than his sex scandals.

Even the media framing annoyed me back then, a 17 year old girl is not a "Prostitute" or "sex worker" that suggests a level of agency or choice an adult has,17 year old girl, is a girl.

32 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I guess he not has idea.  Berlusconi was similar an Maffia boss.  😣

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

He struggles a lot on chinese democracy's songs..:cry:

Look forward to your review, hope he sounded good on Twat and hope Slash did the solo somewhat justice:D

32 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Is he falling more without the fugly boots?? He's gonna bring them back :thumbsdown:

He’d probably have fallen far more with those old boots. Tour would have been called off about three shows ago now. 

18 minutes ago, Mickey said:

It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Bad Obsession, Chinese Democracy, Slither, Pretty Tied Up, Hard Skool, Rumble/Welcome to the Jungle, Reckless Life, Double Talkin' Jive, Estranged, Live And Let Die, Down on the Farm, Rocket Queen, You Could Be Mine, T.V. Eye - Duff, This I Love, Absurd, Anything Goes, Civil War, Band Introduction, Slash Guitar Solo, Sweet Child o' Mine, November Rain, Witchita Lineman, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Nightrain

ENCORE:

There Was A Time, Walk All Over You, Patience, Paradise City

Great set list.