06/12/23 - Vigo, ES - Estadio Abanca Balaídos

downzy

Slash and Duff didn’t stop. There was a man with a guitar asking for an autograph, and only Axl sing it. There were few fans.

1 minute ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

So she's back? She wasn't in Madrid.

She came in the same plane, and came from Madrid

1 hour ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

He's done it before (and taken pics with those creepy fans) and there were barely any people outside when they left

Yes, there's been rare occasions where he's stopped for fans, but it's not common and half the time he just looks uncomfortable. I know you and a few others on here hang out at the hotels and airports but that shit is just weird...

Not trying to knock axljungle, congrats on getting an autograph and some quick pics, but it's totally reasonable that he would avoid groups of fans outside hotels and stuff.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, axljungle said:

A friend tell me that come saturday, and as to this AirPort come few flights I located it in flight radar.

There was only one private flight coming to Vigo

Yeah, that would be the best way to 'catch' them, I think, in a small airport like that. Very cool for you that you got the chance and that Axl stopped. In the big airports, there's a million ways they can disappear, but not in those small local airports. I wonder what they'll be doing there for a few days. Maybe you'll run into them as they're sightseeing somewhere :lol:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, axljungle said:

People was very respectful .

Perhaps this is my last oportunity to see Axl near. This is a not big big city and is the perfect place to see them.
This morning when I was walking with my dog, Fortus pass running in the same sidewalk 

After seeing the video agree with you. People were very respectful. I loved Axl interaction with the little boy

13 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

After seeing the video agree with you. People were very respectful. I loved Axl interaction with the little boy

Axl and Beta were very kind with us, and I think that Beta like it because she put the newspaper photos in her facebook.

• Like 2