06/12/23 - Vigo, ES - Estadio Abanca Balaídos

downzy

7 minutes ago, D4NNY said:

Any predictions for tonight then? Any other deep cuts, new songs? Or just maybe a repeat of the other night? 

Hmmm I think Madrid was an example of their longest set  they will do this tour. Maybe they swap in and out a few tracks like street of dreams and nice boys coming in. Unfortunately I can see locomotive and twat being the first to go but I hope I get to hear them on this tour.

Edited by Axl_morris

As long as they keep alternating and swapping it like this, it's pretty cool, because it's kinda exciting and you never know what they'll play (except for the staples, of course). They should have started doing this years ago. 

Edit: I know, Axl doesn't play a single note for some internet guys from Iowa, I know...

Edited by jamillos
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, jacdaniel said:

Is it normal for Axl to travel with the band? I kind of thought he usually travelled with his own entourage? 

They have all travelled together (on their leased plane) since 2016 when they've toured outside North America. In North America Axl usually travels by tour bus.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 2