06/24/23 - Pilton, GB - Glastonbury Festival **TIMES & STREAM INFO IN FIRST POST**

alfierose

1 minute ago, waxl1974 said:

Are we going to see an Axl/DC level of performance where he just blows it outta the water and vindicates himself of all the steriotype bullshit that the mainstream press have continued to use over the last however many years. 

I am seriously rooting that they deliver the best set of the reunion tonight 🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘

Don't think so....but I'd settle for decent and Axl in jokey, energetic mood and the band on form. That would be a good show for me.

Anyone else get a little.hyped with the BBC promo now. Chinese even got a lil mentioned!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, colonizedmind said:

Don't think so....but I'd settle for decent and Axl in jokey, energetic mood and the band on form. That would be a good show for me.

Anyone else get a little.hyped with the BBC promo now. Chinese even got a lil mentioned!! 

Yes it brings it home to what we are all witnessing ...

3 minutes ago, GnR Chris said:

I saw Steven Adler last night and an old dude in front of me said “the singer sounds better than Axl.” I said “no fuckin’ way, dude.” And he tried to argue his case but I was still, like, “No, brah. Axl is Axl.” If you’re that guy who said this to me, I’m sorry but I will say nah, brah once again. But Steven’s singer is pretty good as an Axl cover act.

Yeah saw him do jungle, was pretty good