All Things UK

janrichmond

I love all of The Prodigy’s albums but the best time was when they released Fat of the Land - that album will always be in my top five albums ever. 

Live they are something else aren’t they :lol: I don’t think I have the energy any more so haven’t seen them for a while but I’m not sure it’d be the same without Keith anyway.. I always had a huge crush on Maxim especially when he wore weird contact lenses. 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I love all of The Prodigy’s albums but the best time was when they released Fat of the Land - that album will always be in my top five albums ever. 

Live they are something else aren’t they :lol: I don’t think I have the energy any more so haven’t seen them for a while but I’m not sure it’d be the same without Keith anyway.. I always had a huge crush on Maxim especially when he wore weird contact lenses. 

Yep. I get that with maxim  .It was Keith for me  :P  Yeah  they were original & brilliant live.  Maxim really knew how to engage people attention haha   @MillionsOfSpiders surprise for you at the end of NGSTD video ! which was everywhere in 1992 wasn't it ?..:lol:

I was so sad when Keith left us. :cry: He was funny :lol:

Edited by wendirosez
  • GNFNR 1

1 hour ago, wendirosez said:

Yep. I get that with maxim  .It was Keith for me  :P  Yeah  they were original & brilliant live.  Maxim really knew how to engage people attention haha   @MillionsOfSpiders surprise for you at the end of NGSTD video ! which was everywhere in 1992 wasn't it ?..:lol:

Oh I was obsessed with that video for an obvious reason :heart: 

Today I found out that Matty Healy from The 1975 is the son of Denise Welch from loose women and Les from Benidorm wtf :lol: 

Imagine Taylor Swift going round to Les from Benidorms house for a cup of tea 🤭

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Oh I was obsessed with that video for an obvious reason :heart: 

Today I found out that Matty Healy from The 1975 is the son of Denise Welch from loose women and Les from Benidorm wtf :lol: 

Imagine Taylor Swift going round to Les from Benidorms house for a cup of tea 🤭

Spoiler

She likes a bit of intrigue n walk on the wild side with Maxim !  I get it @MillionsOfSpiders I liked Keef (with long hair days)  Genuine soul .  He kind of reminded me of someone , if you study his facial features . Keef  looked a bit like an English /London Essex  version of our guy, i always thought.   But i don't recall the girls stuffing him into that cube , like dropping him in that box .?. i remember the shadow of him trapped in there though. I guess i just saw the whole  un-clipped video .it bloody  took 30 plus years .haha

I love your name by the way btw. ..though spiders....um ,  i do not adore (to put that mildly haha)

There we go , as suggested from @MillionsOfSpiders Matty Healy and the 1975! 

Spoiler

(I didn't know any of that either. Actually loose woman make me think of Birds of a feather :shock:....) @MillionsOfSpiders

(and Its early day for him and Taylor i just read ! love iz in the air ooooh ) 

the-1975-press-photo-by-Brett-Lloyd-2018-billboard-1548 (1).webp

540971-20151217-the-1975.jpg

Edited by wendirosez
More to add here
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, wendirosez said:

Oh , Yeah ..:heart: that is beautiful @Shacklermyrye Very peaceful.

How are you doing? You've not been on the board too much i think. Good to see you !:hug:

Yeah fine thanks, just much going on.You?

6 minutes ago, Shacklermyrye said:

Yeah fine thanks, just much going on.You?

Ah yeah that's good. Yeah pretty much the same. 

Well we are certainly filling up this thread. i love it so much :lol: ...but i can't think of anything else to post currently 

5 hours ago, janrichmond said:

I still haven't watched the US Office

The first episodes are very much based off on the UK version, almost scene for scene. but gradually it changes and becomes its own thing, with its own unique characters and arch plots. But of course, the Americans couldn't contain themselves and it ran for way too many seasons. Still, a good series, but not as good as the UK version. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

The first episodes are very much based off on the UK version, almost scene for scene. but gradually it changes and becomes its own thing, with its own unique characters and arch plots. But of course, the Americans couldn't contain themselves and it ran for way too many seasons. Still, a good series, but not as good as the UK version. 

Have you ever seen Phoenix Nights? One of my favourite UK sitcoms. I used to work in a similar place and it gets it down to a tee.

• Haha 1