All Things UK

janrichmond

6 hours ago, Zint said:

Ok, so... a colonist (Canada) living in the UK for a year now.

Naturally, some observations have been made. 😜

example...

Women 70 + have a demeanor like they're heading down the pub for a punch up.🤣

That’s because they mostly are. 😂

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Rindmelon said:

HAHAHA!!!! That's a risky post man, she will roll up on you if your not careful (on mobility scooter). 

I'm getting a gang sorted and I'm gonna fucking find you lot and batter you with me walking stick :bitchfight:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 1/15/2024 at 8:19 PM, username said:

I think that's mostly because that's exactly what they're doing. :lol:

They're a force to be reckoned with at the reduced section in Tesco. Fuckin' ninja skills! 👀

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

I am so sick of these pro-Palestine marches and the chaos they bring. So many of them are wearing masks so they can't be identified. The police seem to be too scared of being branded racist if they arrest them. It must be costing millions to police them. End of rant.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

It's taken far too long but the PM has finally addressed the situation regarding the extremists marching/calling for jihad. He acknowledged that antisemitism is on the rise. 

A white PM wouldn't have been able to say that without destroying their career. Amazingly Rishi has had to save it to save his career.

On 2/29/2024 at 3:22 PM, janrichmond said:

It must be costing millions to police them.

It's costs alot more to both the UK and the world to send weapons to the Israelis, so that they can drop them on kids.

There's more than 30k civilians dead according to everyone other than the Israeli's. They're shooting on people gathering food, killing un aid workers, journalists, had leveled more than half of the buildings in region as of months ago.

They've litterally killed more hostages than they've successfully saved. Almost all the hostages released, were released during the last the ceasfire. They've repeately ignored international laws and have plans to build thousands of settlements on land, they've anxed in the past few months (per they themselves).

There's been several 100,000s of people on the streets for the past several months and very few arrests, cause in general they're doing nothing. Most of them just want the goverment to call for a ceasfire and stop supporting the Israeli government while this is going on, nothing to do with supporting hamas.

I could go on, but honestly shame on people like you. People like you that will vote for the Tories no mater what and believe everything you read in the right wing hate rags.

Edited by AtariLegend

5 hours ago, AtariLegend said:

It's costs alot more to both the UK and the world to send weapons to the Israelis, so that they can drop them on kids.

There's more than 30k civilians dead according to everyone other than the Israeli's. They're shooting on people gathering food, killing un aid workers, journalists, had leveled more than half of the buildings in region as of months ago.

They've litterally killed more hostages than they've successfully saved. Almost all the hostages released, were released during the last the ceasfire. They've repeately ignored international laws and have plans to build thousands of settlements on land, they've anxed in the past few months (per they themselves).

There's been several 100,000s of people on the streets for the past several months and very few arrests, cause in general they're doing nothing. Most of them just want the goverment to call for a ceasfire and stop supporting the Israeli government while this is going on, nothing to do with supporting hamas.

I could go on, but honestly shame on people like you. People like you that will vote for the Tories no mater what and believe everything you read in the right wing hate rags.

I just read this as you hating on Isreal and defending hamas. I am complaining about the hate marches in British cities which are going on with very little actual policing going on, yes there is a large police presence but very few arrests. Masked people from the extreme left who hate Jews. There is 2 tier policing and it's wrong. People who call for jihad against Christians and Jews should not be allowed to remain in a Christian country. 

10 hours ago, janrichmond said:

I just read this as you hating on Isreal and defending hamas. 

Odd. I didn't read it as that at all. What Israel is doing now, is a disgrace and only produces more hate and antisemitism sadly. It is possible to condemn what Israel is doing (how could you not?), without supporting Hamas. What Hamas did/does, is horrible too.

In the end, it's always the innocent who pay. Innocent Palestinians getting shot while trying to get some food, or innocent jews who are targeted for no other reason than being jews. We have Hamas and Netanyahu and his colonists to thank for that.

As for your original post, I don't like violent protests either. If you protest anything, don't hide your face and don't demolish stuff. It won't get you any support and you should be punished for it. It reminds me of those climate activists. Who are you going to win for your cause by demolishing art that is dear to so many people, or by annoying people just trying to get to their work or wanting to go on a much deserved holiday bly glueing yourself to the asphalt? Seems like they're all shooting themselves in the foot by being obnoxious assholes.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Here, let me fix the middle east peace process, bombing (or kidnapping people) ain’t OK….nor is taking over someones land.

Complicated eh?

He's back!!! 

• Haha 1