Perhaps - August 18. UPDATE IV: A New Hope (Radio Premiere Tomorrow?)

Just now, SoulMonster said:

Isn't it? I think it has been released to Touchtune jukeboxes. No one has stated that was a leak, yet (except people her and the media). It might have been an inadvertent release, as in they forgetting to remove it when the rest of the streaming platform releases were delayed, but it is still released, or it might have been a deliberate decision to create some buzz. 

Anyway, this is maybe just semantics and soon-to-be a moot point since I am sure we are getting it on all platforms later this week.

I wish the same from the bottom of my heart.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ©GnrPersia said:

A good friend of mine. Chosen to evacuate here. I guess because of a short troll with long hair disturbing him like a bug here.

That sucks. I tried to find him late last week and share some 'kiwiana good times' and wondered why he left. He was a stalwart on this forum. Next time you talk to him, say hi from me. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JimiRose said:

Im not sure what you are asking me to explain exactly, but the first verse is a beat out of time and the second is half a beat and then the 3rd moves into time. this is done on purpose just moving it back in the studio on pro tools. Why Axl wanted it like this, who knows. probably to mask the fact the song has no chorus and only 2 different verses, to make it seem like the song has more substance i guess. 

Okay cheers I understand what was done now, but yeah who knows why Axl would like this. You think its the same deal with Perhaps solo then?

1 minute ago, MANEK said:

It’s on! Loving the song, no reason to be a downer right now, come on!

forget the troll fueling fight between me and you. I'm actually happy that it kind of made its way somewhere even if handled with mess.

Hope to see it soon on streaming platforms.

Cheers mate. 

1 minute ago, jimisbatman said:

That sucks. I tried to find him late last week and share some 'kiwiana good times' and wondered why he left. He was a stalwart on this forum. Next time you talk to him, say hi from me. 

Cheers my man. I will PM you once I talk to him and know his whereabouts.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ©GnrPersia said:

A good friend of mine. Chosen to evacuate here. I guess because of a short troll with long hair disturbing him like a bug here.

I am pretty sure he left because of me, but I am not short nor with long hair, and I would also disagree with being a troll or disturbing him - but maybe he was arguing with other people, too?

Anyway, too bad he left, I miss him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ©GnrPersia said:

forget the troll fueling fight between me and you. I'm actually happy that it kind of made its way somewhere even if handled with mess.

Cheers mate. 

Yes, I agree. It’s always fucked up and delayed and I whatever else, and I kinda love it haha

Edited by MANEK
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, JimiRose said:

Im not sure what you are asking me to explain exactly, but the first verse is a beat out of time and the second is half a beat and then the 3rd moves into time. this is done on purpose just moving it back in the studio on pro tools. Why Axl wanted it like this, who knows. probably to mask the fact the song has no chorus and only 2 different verses, to make it seem like the song has more substance i guess. 

Is this a fact? 

7 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

I am pretty sure he left because of me, but I am not short nor with long hair, and I would also disagree with being a troll or disturbing him - but maybe he was arguing with other people, too?

Anyway, too bad he left, I miss him.

No I was definitely not referring to you. Because even if you argue, you do it with high level of logic. And your point is not to troll but debate or argue. We might agree or not.  I know you since at least 2009 if you're the same SoulMonster of CD.com/NewGnr.com

And you're definitely not a troll. The troll in question knows exactly I was describing him. And I think that's enough for him to STFU. Oldest Goat left mainly because of him. And Mods failed from time to time to ban this motherfucker.

Edited by ©GnrPersia
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, ©GnrPersia said:

Cheers mate. 

Cheers my man. I will PM you once I talk to him and know his whereabouts.

Thanks, much appreciated. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ©GnrPersia said:

No I was definitely not referring to you. Because even if you argue, you do it with high level of logic. We might agree or not.

And you're definitely not a troll. The troll in question knows exactly I was describing him. And I think that's enough for him to STFU.

I know you since at least 2009 if you're the same SoulMonster of CD.com/NewGnr.com

Wait what, you talkin to me Willis?

15 minutes ago, ©GnrPersia said:

No I was definitely not referring to you. Because even if you argue, you do it with high level of logic. And your point is not to troll but debate or argue. We might agree or not.  I know you since at least 2009 if you're the same SoulMonster of CD.com/NewGnr.com

And you're definitely not a troll. The troll in question knows exactly I was describing him. And I think that's enough for him to STFU. Oldest Goat left mainly because of him. And Mods failed from time to time to ban this motherfucker.

Thanks for the kind words, I sometimes start wondering myself :lol:

And yes, I am Soul Monster from newgnr.com, too.

Happy to hear I am not solely responsible for driving OG away :)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SoulMonster said:

Come on guys, nobody cares

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DeNfr said:

so what's up guys, release date is still friday 18?

sorry don't want to read all your crap

The band hasn't given an official release date. But signs point towards this Friday, yes :)

Unless you happen to think that the band will now cancel the release to -- for what must be bizarre reasons not explained by those who hold this view -- "punish us" :lol:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Old_school_gnr_fan said:

No way Slash would allow that. If that’s the case, expect the official release to be pushed back another six months.

I keep rewinding thinking no way could anyone have signed off on this? 

Is it possible it's an in joke because of how many people keep saying "I hope Robin and Buckets parts are left on the songs". So they've left litterally 2 seconds of Robins solo. 

Just now, SoulMonster said:

The band hasn't given an official release date. But signs point towards this Friday, yes :)

Unless you happen to think that the band will now cancel the release to -- for what must be bizarre reasons not explained by those who hold this view -- "punish us" :lol:

no I believe there was some problem with promotion as usual but now it's probably fine, let's see Friday then, thanks for the last infos my dude :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

Just now, rumandraisin said:

I keep rewinding thinking no way could anyone have signed off on this? 

Is it possible it's an in joke because of how many people keep saying "I hope Robin and Buckets parts are left on the songs". So they've left litterally 2 seconds of Robins solo. 

Listening to it from the ‘jukebox’ at the ‘ bar’ I was not distracted by it at all. It’s good and fine and if you didn’t hear the previous leak you’d never think twice about it, in my humble opinion

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, MANEK said:

Come on guys, nobody cares

Once spend years talking to someone at a forum, then you'll care. 

11 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

you had that animating avatar I remember! :-)))

• Like 1