Perhaps - August 18. UPDATE IV: A New Hope (Radio Premiere Tomorrow?)

3 minutes ago, Voodoochild said:

Wait, wasn’t yesterday that we were certain that it was the end of the band and nothing would be released ever again? 

Yeah, it’s exactly the same thing to have multiple radio stations stating it and a draft page leak. 

bUt iTs nOt oFFiCiAL

1 hour ago, GnR Chris said:

I’ve abandoned that subreddit for the most part. It went from being the place to get all the info on leaks to basically an “official” subreddit where they clearly cater to GNR management. Whatever.

Geez...twenty five years later, same internet dynamics....familiar story.

14 minutes ago, Duwz said:

Is there a countdown clock for this?

damn man i miss the days of mygnrforum countdown clocks. Used to be one for every concert i used to have running before every one. Was easier for us Aussies to know what time a concert was

Not that it happens often....but when I'm on the verge of about to hear new (old) finalised GNR music, I think it's always apt to return to where we pretty much left off....

The opening line to the album closer was to be forever prophetic to our struggles but I think it really sums up our month thus far...

Happy release day people...see you on the otherside 🤟🤟🤟

• Like 1

1 minute ago, colonizedmind said:

Do we have a link to this station for out of USA listeners staying up?

There wasn't when I made the initial comment! 

They were very slow then....

Yes, but not censored. There's even a mod post up explaining the whole approach of the subreddit to the leaks. They're being pretty transparent about all this tbh

• downzy locked this topic