Perhaps - August 18. UPDATE IV: A New Hope (Radio Premiere Tomorrow?)

3 minutes ago, GnR Chris said:

Hoping it isn’t just radio but also released to streaming sites so I can play this over and over all night.

Probably initially radio as billed "exclusive" then streaming later in the day....otherwise the DLMF will just take up residency on YT....

19 minutes ago, The Real McCoy said:

Lol, no. They’ll get a digital file directly from the label.

Oh I know, was mostly joking due to how much chaos has surrounded the song. 

19 minutes ago, The Real McCoy said:

Lol, no. They’ll get a digital file directly from the label.

Oh I know, was mostly joking due to how much chaos has surrounded the song. 

40 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I like Jelly Roll (his newest album is mostly shit though) but wtf is he doing at the top of the rock charts... :lol:

something in the orange on the other hand is one hell of a masterpiece for a country song 

Anyways- I fucking can’t wait to tune in to the radio tonight. This kind of stuff reminds me of staying up till 6am the night of the troubadour show watching any video or audio I could 

Edited by Appetitefordiscussion

1 hour ago, 1991RS said:

Is Caram still with the band? I had seen Richard Fortus post that they had a new FOH mixer, which was one of his jobs with the band. 

Could that be part of the delay, perhaps?

I'm wondering if the issues in London last year played a part? Both nights sounded terrible, yet when I saw them recently it was the best-sounding show I've seen of this lineup. Could be a coincidence, could be down to a new FOH mixer. I dunno

7 minutes ago, smokingarthur said:

What happens next? Update V: Team Brazil Strikes Back

At the end of all this we can have a good laugh....has the forums been more alive than the last few weeks in a long time? It's been Mr Todd's wild ride and a  half.....I feel like we've had the full pregnancy....

Edited by colonizedmind
  • ABSUЯD 1

8 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

...And they're still not allowed to post about this on the GNR Reddit! No news...nothing to see here! 

I’ve abandoned that subreddit for the most part. It went from being the place to get all the info on leaks to basically an “official” subreddit where they clearly cater to GNR management. Whatever.

• Like 1