Perhaps - August 18. UPDATE IV: A New Hope (Radio Premiere Tomorrow?)

1 minute ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

I know, and I do prefer Robins solo as of now too (we haven't heard the full mix anyway, we heard the recording of 1 of 2 channels from the mix recorded from a cellphone lol) but do you realize how sought after this was from anytime between 1993-2015 to hear Slash playing over a song with Axl singing? To me this sounds like a song that could have been on Slashs 2010 album, if he and Axl were friends at the time.

Sure Robin played a cool solo, but it doesn't beat the feeling of listening to a new GNR song with both Axl and Slash on it after the bullshit of over 20 years.

Agreed on everything here buddy. A song with Axl and Slash on it, I'll always see that as a miracle. It tickles my balls still everytime I remember the first time I played Absurd in my car.

Just now, StrangerInThisTown said:

It's also apparently a song about child abuse, so I'm not exactly looking forward to crank that all day long, it's more of a finally satisfied feeling of listening to it for the first time to know what it is. After that I doubt it will be in my rotation unless it is excellent musically.

The child abuse thing is just fan speculation, though. I'm not sure where it came from, if it's from Evader's reconstruction or somewhere else.

Just now, StrangerInThisTown said:

It's also apparently a song about child abuse, so I'm not exactly looking forward to crank that all day long, it's more of a finally satisfied feeling of listening to it for the first time, to know what it is, after all these years. After that, I doubt it will be in my rotation unless it is excellent musically.

Exactly, and if the lyrics are any close to what Evader deciphered, what a weird ass song to play live tbh, but yeah it'll be like finally hearing The Beatles "Carnival of Light", a relief for sure.

3 minutes ago, Grayfox said:

So what we’re thinking is the radio station has a TouchTunes that some how still has Perhaps linked to it and they will buy us a round on the jukebox and stream it on the radio?🤔

Lol, no. They’ll get a digital file directly from the label.

15 minutes ago, JAxlMorrison said:

So I called my rock station in Philly claims zero knowledge of a new GNR song tonight or tomorrow. That doesn’t mean anything one way or the other though. She could’ve been uninformed or she could’ve been keeping it quiet. 

WMMR?

12 minutes ago, Grayfox said:

So what we’re thinking is the radio station has a TouchTunes that some how still has Perhaps linked to it and they will buy us a round on the jukebox and stream it on the radio?🤔

Radio NY coming direct from The World's End basement bar .....live streaming directly jacked into the last Touchtunes that Axl couldn't find BUT WE DID ASSHOLES. Phone in and donate for as many credits as you can handle.....remember the hashtag #FuckYouAxlRose (family motto)

1 minute ago, colonizedmind said:

People release music?mm.  Ok which day do they do it on? ....Friday's? Ok we'll do it on Thursday then!  GNFNR

Thursday's midnight is Friday XD (ignore that. i'm dumb it's literally fucking Wednesday lmao)

Edited by Skamos66
LOL
  • Haha 1