Perhaps - August 18. UPDATE IV: A New Hope (Radio Premiere Tomorrow?)

35 minutes ago, GnR Chris said:

I’ve abandoned that subreddit for the most part. It went from being the place to get all the info on leaks to basically an “official” subreddit where they clearly cater to GNR management. Whatever.

Someone should start up a breakaway renegade faction....

3 minutes ago, GnR Chris said:

Damn. I really thought we’d hit 1000 pages before getting the single.

Just like GNR, this thread was destined to waste its potential. :lol:

Seriously though I'm not surprised a new thread will be started, I think downzy's mentioned that it's harder on the servers or something when a large thread gets lots of traffic, it's better to start a new thread than to add 50-100 pages to this thread.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, downzy said:

FYI. 

We’ll be closing this thread down and starting a new one once Perhaps has been officially released.

Cheers!

Thank god!! Cut all our abolical cords to this thread immediately rebel leader!!! 

It's the coffee (it's 2.30am here)

2 minutes ago, Wabby said:

And then State of Grace Awakens and the last Zodiac

Wonder if Axl ponder Zodiac for the Fincher movie....he did in my alternative timeline realm....maybe it's about the killer! Maybe thats the theme....with Catcher and Lennon....etc 

6 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Seriously though I'm not surprised a new thread will be started, I think downzy's mentioned that it's harder on the servers or something when a large thread gets lots of traffic, it's better to start a new thread than to add 50-100 pages to this thread.

Maybe we'll stay on topic...HA

8 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

It's partially to help the forum's performance, but also to start fresh and hopefully have the discussion a bit more focused on the song than all the recent drama.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Bitchisback said:

I was at a music festival last year, and there was a ton of buzz about jelly roll and how he was the must see artist of the day.  So we checked him out and hoo boy is he not for me lol 

I like some of his songs, but the country/hip hop stuff he was doing years ago was better. His new album leans way harder into country and it's just not good. But it's kinda nice to see someone I listened to years ago finally having his moment.

10 hours ago, liers said:

If they didn’t want to release songs, they wouldn’t. No one is forcing them to

That’s my point. There are no other reasons.  They either want to or don’t.  We don’t have new music, so they don’t want to.  At least not yet 

Wait, wasn’t yesterday that we were certain that it was the end of the band and nothing would be released ever again? 

28 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

Don't Forget, if nothing happens at midnight don't blame the band or TB. This isn't communicated on gunsnroses.com so it's not official. Soulmonster said so!

Yeah, it’s exactly the same thing to have multiple radio stations stating it and a draft page leak.