Perhaps - New Guns N' Roses Single - Discussion

46 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Heard a bit of it.

Sounds really good! The Robin-Slash part sounds a lot better in HQ as does Slash’s solo. It’s not a mind blowing solo, but it fits fine. Chorus sounds great. Added piano in the verses is welcome, but I miss the lead guitar there

I also like Slash’s little flourishes in the verse

Hopefully he's saved a couple for the more "epic" tracks ...like General and Soul Monster! Also it's obvious to assume, Slash will have a big riff bank and obviously he's most likely save his best stuff for actual from the ground up stuff he's worked on....think of this as his experiment lockdown project, dipping the toes in....it's cool for what it is and I'm just happy our count has finally manage to hit 3 tunes since the reunion...will we be at 4 by the end of the year?? Hmmm....🤞

Just now, DoMw94 said:

It's not taken down, it plays in NZ

Great...so midnight available whenever your country reaches midnight! Perfect.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Carlson-online said:

Brain on drums again I see

Penny for Frank's thoughts....he replaced a lot of Brain on CD....and now Brain is replacing him....it's maybe a clue that some of these tracks weren't worked on post '06, as unless they ditched them, Frank didn't work on these I guess....or perhaps he just focused on the CD tracks that were coming....I'd imagine he's on probably a lot of them on a server somewhere in the world....Axl liked to have each new member re-record like everything, almost as a rite-of-passage....so who knows! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Joraz said:

probably one more release left from this band for good. I dont see any ground up recordings ever coming unfortunately 

I'd of leaned that way too....but let's hope for 3!! At least....from our assumptions from interviews....

Also, Axl photos in the studio in the last 15 years are almost non-existant. We've had two in the last couple of months and he's appearing on an LP releasing early '24. There's a lil hope...that light at the end of the dark tunnel could be you Axl...it could be....

Edited by colonizedmind

4 minutes ago, Joraz said:

probably one more release left from this band for good. I dont see any ground up recordings ever coming unfortunately 

Didn't Slash say they would release most of the leftovers and then look at new material? 

Now usually I'd be like "never gonna happen" but everything Slash has said has so far come to fruition so who knows

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gibbo said:

See its 18 sec longer then the radio version

Is it a radio edit we got on radio then?

Just now, Dangom1 said:

Didn't Slash say they would release most of the leftovers and then look at new material? 

Now usually I'd be like "never gonna happen" but everything Slash has said has so far come to fruition so who knows

It is....just in John Woo dove slow-mo....

2 minutes ago, Dangom1 said:

At this rate, that “new material” likely wouldn’t materialize for another 5 years or so. 

Gotta figure there’s at least 3 more songs in the can - State of Grace and Atlas Shrugged and possibly The General.

That will, at the very least, cover the *next* North American tour, probably in about 2025 or so. Then even if they wanted to start writing and recording, that would be 2026. So then I’d estimate the official release date would be 2027 at the earliest. Which means, after the inevitable delays and false starts, we’re looking at 2028. I just don’t see it happening.

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

Associated Performer,

Guitar: Richard Fortus

Did Richard play on Absurd and Hard Skool? I remember speculation that Slash just played all the guitars on those, but don’t know if that was ever confirmed.