"The General" is officially delayed... but "The General" AND "Monsters" is (unofficially) out of the bag

1 minute ago, JimiRose said:

Agreed. Bring Back Pele. 

Word.

babies are pure in their emotions. They get abused or mistreated they act out and dont take that shit. The biggest babies are the ones just accepting this shit from GnR 'Oh lol it's GnR being unreliable again' 

I tell you what, get fernando down, i'll warm up on him then we can get in the ring then have a nandos afterwards. And fernando can pay 

BRING BACK PELE!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

Both fucking retarded.

But threatening to kick someone's ass on the internet because a vinyl with 2 songs was delayed is the most psychotic, pathetic and ridiculous thing I've ever witnessed online 

More pathetic than accepting this abuse from GnR and TB? I think not.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, JimiRose said:

More pathetic than accepting this abuse from GnR and TB? I think not.

You have a weird sense of reality. My life doesn't evolve around the release of a 7". 

If yours does then you need to re-evaluate your life. 

But go on threatening people over a delayed vinyl. Your parents must be proud. 😂

1 minute ago, allwaystired said:

Can this fight actually happen? 

I'm being serious here. We could have a forum social outing to watch it. 

Seriously, just imagine explaining to friends and loved ones about what it was and why we were going! Fantastic. 

We should chip in with some funding to get this televised for us overseas forumgoers!

Place yer bets!!

• Like 2

Just now, allwaystired said:

Seriously, just imagine explaining to friends and loved ones about what it was and why we were going! Fantastic. 

The rest of us can complain that the Facebook live stream keeps going down whilst those that go enjoy the fight 😂

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

Your parents must be proud. 😂

Probably not, but sure let's just put it down to a '7 inch' and ignore the last 30 years of GnR history leading up to this moment

2 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Yeah, providing my entrance music is the General performed live. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Post the NASCAR promo....I've emailed Fernando with the suggestion that GNR sponser the world's largest rollercoaster at 6 Flags.....

Its soundtrack includes the sequel to Crash Diet...Crash and Burn.

Considering putting out a poll to get stats on how many masochist we have in here.... 

Edited by colonizedmind

I dunno, it seems like Taylor Swift---who we must acknowledge is the most popular music entity on Planet Earth---can get her version of '1989', with multiple alternate covers, out on time. I got an email from the Taylor Swift store stating that the alternate cover I bought for my daughter for Christmas shipped today.

Maybe that's why the "Perhaps" single is delayed--they ran out of vinyl to fulfill the orders for Taylor Swift :thumbsup:

5 hours ago, Cosmo said:

I love this song. Been trying to get it on vinyl for ages.

But bands expect this to happen. They don't release vinyl-exclusive songs thinking "people are gonna be forced to buy the records and it will sell so much more", it's more like "diehards will have this hidden gem for them, it will be a collector's item, it will receive kind of a cult status" 

think i saw it on ebay for $500+. Which is whats going to happen to 'general' as well, is my guess, then the reissues etc etc.