Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

6 minutes ago, GNRfan2008 said:

I would guess all the GN'R guys worship AC/DC. You can hear the influence all over Appetite. 

Yeah, so much so that Axl had to defend them back in the day from being called AC/DC-lite.

Edited by The Archer

6 hours ago, Babooshka said:

They're in total silence, yet you know what they think? You have some good mind-reading powers then.

But do you think things are still so bad between them that Axl is making power plays and wanting to fuck them over? 

Naw. I think it could just be a small little reminder to Slash that he is still the boss. 

1 hour ago, Asia said:

Is this an AC/DC concert thread? Please, I don't want to dig thorugh millions of posts of excited AC/DC fans to find out what's going on in Guns N'Roses social media :shrugs:

This. 

There's an entire sectio devoted to Axl/DC and a thread for each show there. 

Please try to keep all discussion there and leave this thread for GNR Social Media discussion only. 

Thank you! 

• Like 2

Those trends are adapted to the user's specific interests. Just look it up on Twitter and their explanation of how Twitter trends work. Your friends who have never shown any interest in GNR probably have completely different trends showing. 

24 minutes ago, Changes said:

Those trends are adapted to the user's specific interests. Just look it up on Twitter and their explanation of how Twitter trends work. Your friends who have never shown any interest in GNR probably have completely different trends showing. 

Perhaps for Twitter but not facebook.