Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

3 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

The weird thing is that Julia Lewis/Melissa is Verified, but Izzy has not been Verified till now......

Because Izzy ain't Izzy, after all, it's just a Twizzy looking like Izzy and releasing singles that are not Izzy's which is why they sound so lame... And only Twitter discovered that.

16 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Ok melissa, I don't mind doing Jing Jang with you. 

I understand you are joking about it but for me It´s a shame people got hacked (Melissa and others) . I think the hackers are a disgrace.

They steal your identity.:blink:

And for the other thing: is not about the amount of followers, the person has to send an account verification request, Izzy´s twitter is fake.

Edited by Juliette

46 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

The weird thing is that Julia Lewis/Melissa is Verified, but Izzy has not been Verified till now......

Melissa is verified b/c she has a link to her website on her twitter....Izzy has no website and thus has no link to his website, thus he is not verified.  

EDIT:  There is a little bit more to it than that, but that's the main (if not sole) reason Izzy is not verified.  

Edited by tsinindy

9 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Melissa is verified b/c she has a link to her website on her twitter....Izzy has no website and thus has no link to his website, thus he is not verified.  

EDIT:  There is a little bit more to it than that, but that's the main (if not sole) reason Izzy is not verified.  

I know it takes time to get verified, but its been like more than 3 months for Izzy. 

If you remember during the Izzy saga, he mentioned that he has applied for Verification, yeah then he deleted that tweet as usual. But I guess he doesn't cares now. 

That website could be a thing too, but I guess Melissa got a upper hand cause she is such a big band and there are people who can do this process very easily. 

10 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I know it takes time to get verified, but its been like more than 3 months for Izzy. 

If you remember during the Izzy saga, he mentioned that he has applied for Verification, yeah then he deleted that tweet as usual. But I guess he doesn't cares now. 

That website could be a thing too, but I guess Melissa got a upper hand cause she is such a big band and there are people who can do this process very easily. 

The website thing is one of the criteria that allows those to get verified.  Look at almost any verified account and they have a link to either to their personal website or like in Axl Rose's case his band website. 

The issue with Izzy being verified isn't a matter of time, it is a matter of he either didn't do some things required to get verified or he just doesn't meet the criteria.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Juliette said:

I understand you are joking about it but for me It´s a shame people got hacked (Melissa and others) . I think the hackers are a disgrace.

They steal your identity.:blink:

And for the other thing: is not about the amount of followers, the person has to send an account verification request, Izzy´s twitter is fake.

You don't have to send a verification request, Twitter will do it themselves if you meet their criteria.

Izzy's account is not fake but he isn't very active on it and doesn't show other validation sources like an official website or Facebook account. He could link his iTunes profile and that'd be a step forward.