Ask staff

UK SUBS

I'll never quite understand why people in general (not directed at anyone in particular) complain to Subs about how he runs the place.

It is because the forum existed a long time before Subsy took it over. Alot of work was put in by other users in building the forum, and they will naturally be protective. I see it all as positive though, feedback is crucial to the successful running of any endeavour.

Anyone else seeing blue underlined words on the forum that direct you to ads?

How long ago? Subs said he turned off the ads (even for the non-supporters).
I am still seeing them. They are ads by Chikata.
Maybe clearing you cache and/or cookies will help? They're definitely gone for me (thank heaven, and Subsy).

I don't know if it was always like this and I'm just seeing it now. But is the quote button more toward the middle of the screen now?

It's slightly further over - are you using Chrome too?

Yep

Same here! Must be a Chrome/IPB thing - as this is happening on multiple boards.

• Like 1

The moderation/locked topics here lately shows extremely hilarious amount of fear of something

It is allowed to talk certain famous banned members on the VIP sections, but not on the regular forum? Not even on someone's personal status?

Also the Axl's appereance topic got locked by Subs no reason just for a personal insult (don't be a cock)

Is this a new trend here lately?

If you pay you can do/say/post whatever you want but if you're not a paying member then fuck off?

Cool
I joined here because this is (was?) literally the only forum where you can talk without being censored (plus got some interesting discussions here with bigger forum traffic)
It's good to know what this forum becomes

(P.S: for the record this is not for downzy he is cool and willing to explain his actions unlike others....)

Edited by Crash Diet

I joined here because this is (was?) literally the only forum where you can talk without being censored (plus got some interesting discussions here with bigger forum traffic)

It's good to know what this forum becomes

(P.S: for the record this is not for downzy he is cool and willing to explain his actions unlike others....)

I don't know (or care) enough about most of your post to respond to it. But this always has been and still is the only GnR forum where you can talk about anything GnR-related without censorship as long as you're not an incredibly obvious cupcake or a complete moron.

Also, "famous banned members" sounds incredibly sad. :lol: What a claim to fame!

Edited by username