Fernando : " Working on making something happen"

Likewise, happy to take the music too but the lack of interest won't go down well with the Commander in Chief.

All that fanatical secrecy and procrastination for very little in return.

I don't expect anything to come out after CD ll for years or even ever anyway, so it doesn't really matter to me right now.

It's too early to think about such things when all we have is one album, one half of the Chinese project.

My guess is Axl knows he won't sell 5 million copies of CD ll. His motivation to release it is probably artistic as well, given he only released half of the work.

Will anyone care if an album drops this summer? GNR are going the way of Limp Biscuit.

I don't know, I don't think Axl's next album will sell very well, and I also don't think it will be received better then Chinese was.

But... it doesn't matter to me, cause I could be the only one interested in a new album, and it'll be fine by me.

More then anything as a fan, I just want more music from Axl.

Truth is, ChD had some attention because of the delay, the curiosity, or whatever ...

The next album ... he think it will be as bashed as ChD by the fanbase, but it will get much less attention by the public ... no one will care about an album released by a broken band ...

The ChD successor should have be released in 2010, when the band was on fire and people was starting to forget ChD drama...

Edited by GUNNER PT

Likewise, happy to take the music too but the lack of interest won't go down well with the Commander in Chief.

All that fanatical secrecy and procrastination for very little in return.

I don't expect anything to come out after CD ll for years or even ever anyway, so it doesn't really matter to me right now.

It's too early to think about such things when all we have is one album, one half of the Chinese project.

My guess is Axl knows he won't sell 5 million copies of CD ll. His motivation to release it is probably artistic as well, given he only released half of the work.

I know he has some good stuff recorded, I guess a lot of things which has Robin and Bucket, It doesn't matters how much will it sell, but I am assuming he has some songs even better from CD.

The question is why the hell it takes him so long to release, I guess he would have songs which are even mastered, I don't thinks so its a problem with the Record Company, Axl is the one who keeps on delaying and delaying and delaying, even for CD they blamed Geffen for the delay, Geffen said that they kept on telling TB to hand over the album but they dint

The Conclusion is that Axl is a lazy person, he does what he wants to do and when he wants to do, he is a very difficult person to work with, I feel bad for the other band members who want to make music for Axl's band but most of their things get rejected and then they do solo things like BFF or Richard with Dead Daisies or Tommy going on tour with Replacements or Ashba with Sixx Am or Frank Ferrer shaving heads of other people

The most frustrating part of all this isn't the fact that Axl and his band have only released one album in 20 years... It's actually the fact that TB refuses to admit that any of the concerns that the fans have are completely legitimate

For example:

A fan may ask Jarmo, why has nothing happened regarding an album and his answer will be, how do you know nothing has happened? How do you know it's not finished? How do you know it's not going to be released tomorrow??? And on it goes about nearly any topic you could care to name regarding this band!

Usually I wouldn't give a shit regarding what a paid member of Axl's entourage has to say (and quite frankly I shouldn't have too) but when the fans cannot find anything out about what's happening then we resort to this crap.... Fernando said or Jarmo said type bullshit and that's supposed to be good enough.

Kind of funny how Axl wrote lyrics about the media fucking over his band and giving false info out... And now him himself has resorted to this shit.

Axl would have to be aware that he's pissed off his own fans over the years by being like this and yet still plays this charade.

It's not much to ask that some sort of information gets relayed to the fans... Hell in this day and age you don't even need the media... Just post something on twitter or your website... That can't be misconstrued once in a while and most of us would be a lot happier!

Edited by Tadsy

The most frustrating part of all this isn't the fact that Axl and his band have only released one album in 20 years... It's actually the fact that TB refuses to admit that any of the concerns that the fans have are completely legitimate

No ... it's the opposite ... I don't fckn care about what TB admits or not.

I'm pretty sure that 'working on making something happen' is another way of saying sitting at home in my pyjamas watching Hogans Heroes and eating funny American cereals. Working on...making something happen. So if making something happen is the act of doing something which ends in results...and you're working on that...well where does that actually leave you? In the comfy chair in front of the telly I'd say, 'working on making something happen' just basically means motivating myself to switch the telly off and get up and do something :lol:

• Like 4

I'm pretty sure that 'working on making something happen' is another way of saying sitting at home in my pyjamas watching Hogans Heroes and eating funny American cereals. Working on...making something happen. So if making something happen is the act of doing something which ends in results...and you're working on that...well where does that actually leave you? In the comfy chair in front of the telly I'd say, 'working on making something happen' just basically means motivating myself to switch the telly off and get up and do something :lol:

They're working on motivating themselves not to do nothing. A crucial step in the road that leads to doing something.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 1

For example:

A fan may ask Jarmo, why has nothing happened regarding an album and his answer will be, how do you know nothing has happened? How do you know it's not finished? How do you know it's not going to be released tomorrow??? And on it goes about nearly any topic you could care to name regarding this band!

Usually I wouldn't give a shit regarding what a paid member of Axl's entourage has to say (and quite frankly I shouldn't have too) but when the fans cannot find anything out about what's happening then we resort to this crap.... Fernando said or Jarmo said type bullshit and that's supposed to be good enough.

Kind of funny how Axl wrote lyrics about the media fucking over his band and giving false info out... And now him himself has resorted to this shit.

Axl would have to be aware that he's pissed off his own fans over the years by being like this and yet still plays this charade.

It's not much to ask that some sort of information gets relayed to the fans... Hell in this day and age you don't even need the media... Just post something on twitter or your website... That can't be misconstrued once in a while and most of us would be a lot happier!

The only reply you will get will be........All of us are working VERY HARD in order to release music for the fans, Axl is working day and night so new music could be released, more good news is to come "soon"........

For example:

The only reply you will get will be........All of us are working VERY HARD in order to release music for the fans, Axl is working day and night so new music could be released, more good news is to come "soon"........

To which the only appropriate response is 'my fuckin' arse' :lol:

I agree with some of the above. They shouldn't lead us on and act like something might happen. Just tell us, Axl is at home, he hangs out with his pets, watches

Movies, talks to people on the phone, drinks a little bit, and goes to bed. Don't act like something is being worked on, or we are working very hard to bring you what you want. It's all bs and they know it. I'm fine with Axl not wanting to do anything right now or ever again, but don't act like the band is still alive.

Maybe it's our fault for caring this much, idk but clarity would be great for a change.

Well they are supposed to be signed with an actual record label so there must be some contractual obligation for another record. Also we were stupid enough to believe all of the trilogy bullshit, back in the way.

The trilogy has become 'I hope to get another record out sometime in my lifetime.'

I'm not even interested in a new release... When it comes to Guns N' Roses I would just like to see unreleased (not much) material from the original line up, or a new original lineup live album/dvd. That's what Axl uses to earn money on concerts, it's only what I'm interested. If they were to reunite (Ha) it should be to promote a proper Greatest Hits. That's it, the dream is over.