Do you think Axl has watched back his NR performance on the Vegas DVD?

I am flummoxed as to why a professional musician would allow such a shocking performance to be immortalised on an official release.

I actually think most of the DVD ranges from okay-very good (he knocks it out of the park on Nightrain!). But his vocal performance on November Rain is all shades of bad.

Did he even bother to watch this footage before it was given the green light for a DVD release? I know Axl gives very few shits about most things, but this isn't just some random show put up on YouTube... you'd think he would take a bit of pride in an official concert release.

Edited by Towelie

I was damn lucky to see Axl and his band in 2010. That's never going to happen again. Now his voice is absolute shit, but in that video he sounds great.

His voice was arguably worse in 01/02. I know he's older now but I'm positive if he really wanted to sound like 2010 or even 2006 again he could.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I never cared for anything Axl did after '96, but this is THE BEST!

Absofuckinglutely HILARIOUS!

Hands down, who from the original line up would want a reunion affter seeing this?

I bet Slash, Duff, Matt, Gilby and Izzy go on youtube and pee their pants once a day every single day.

I had never seen this before.

Honestly, the only question that comes to my mind, now once they all got sober, did Axl get hooked?

I was damn lucky to see Axl and his band in 2010. That's never going to happen again. Now his voice is absolute shit, but in that video he sounds great.

I forget I used to look forward to them touring. Doubt any live music experience will top the 2010 GNR gigs I went to for me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I never cared for anything Axl did after '96, but this is THE BEST!

Absofuckinglutely HILARIOUS!

Hands down, who from the original line up would want a reunion affter seeing this?

I bet Slash, Duff, Matt, Gilby and Izzy go on youtube and pee their pants once a day every single day.

I had never seen this before.

Honestly, the only question that comes to my mind, now once they all got sober, did Axl get hooked?

Considering Duff and Izzy both performed with Axl in the past few years, I'd say they would be more than willing to do a reunion and there's plenty of people who would pay to see a reunited GnR just like people pay a ton of money to see the current lineup.

Look at David Lee Roth and Van Halen. His best shows lately are worse than Axl's worst yet Van Halen is getting a ton of money touring. Axl can still sing half decent, just not in the raspy voice you would prefer. Roth can't sing at all.