How do you cook steak?

wasted

I go in the restaurant and go, well done please, with chips, thank you sir.

Well done???? You fuckin' animal!!!!!

Mate, its either fuckin cooked or its not, whats this fuckin rare medium rare bollocks, you mop your steak up in blood and im the fuckin animal? :lol:

I go in the restaurant and go, well done please, with chips, thank you sir.

Well done???? You fuckin' animal!!!!!

only pussies eat steak well done.

Fuckin' swine eating whiteboys :lol:

I've got a couple of sirloin type steaks. What's the best way to do it?

You want to keep it simple? Score it with a knife. Lots of black pepper on - pinch of Salt also. Saute it on high heat in vegetable oil to, however well cooked you like your steak. If it is good quality steak, you may have to keep chucking out any excess juices from the pan to keep the thing frying (you could keep them for a gravy). And as I said, saute to your required level of cooking, rare, medium rare, well done etc.

A healthier alternative would be to grill them.

• Like 1

I think thats the mistake, the excess juices. But i only have virgin olive oil. Generally it comes out sort of tasteless.

Yes, extra virgin is fine. Decadent mind!

Just get the spatula, hold down the stick and tip off any excess juices into a separate pan (keep them for gravy). You may then have to top up with oil.

Just get the spatula, hold down the stick and tip off any excess juices into a separate pan (keep them for gravy). You may then have to top up with oil.

If you cook a steak properly there shouldn't be any excess juices. It should all still be in the meat.

If you cook a steak properly there shouldn't be any excess juices. It should all still be in the meat.

Ehh, no. From my experience it is a poorer grade of meat if it is not leaking loads of blood and gravy.

Ehh, no. From my experience it is a poorer grade of meat if it is not leaking loads of blood and gravy.

Ehh, yes. Unless you overcook it as it seems you do.

I like my steak well done which is a preference I'm perfectly entitled to have. It is not over cooked. Although I do not really eat steak now!

:lol:

It's like a couple of Mums having a passive aggressive barney :lol:

• Like 1