Izzy says he is NOT involved with the upcoming GN'R shows

49 minutes ago, Eddie Money said:

I told you the exact dates for Las Vegas and also told you about the two shows in Mexico and confirmed that Izzy would be involved at the beginning.  I also explained the management structure and told you about tentative plans for a Chicago concert before flyers from an alderman/ city council representative and announcements from Mancow on 97.1 The Loop.  There is still a  lot of tour information that I gathered but most of it was coming from my contact's memory and she could have had dates mixed up.  She also said that most of the concert arrangements were still being plotted out and not confirmed so much of that info wasn't worth sharing here as I feared many of you die-hards would make travel arrangements and blame me later if they didnt happen! Like the other Eddie opined, I don't think that they are wanting to over-commit themselves if the demand doesn't prove to be as great as the original forecast projected. 

hey bud, what was the chicago show? missed your post about this and i live here! 

1 minute ago, gunsfanoldie said:

I'm loving Andy Green for indulging this. This is great. First thing I've liked from Rolling Stone in awhile!

Yeah man, usually people ignore this kind of crap, but this Izzy Stradlin is troubling him since morning lol

11 minutes ago, gunsfanoldie said:

I'm loving Andy Green for indulging this. This is great. First thing I've liked from Rolling Stone in awhile!

Yeah, his interest in this is minblowing considering he must be hands full with more important issues to do with Coldplay and the Kardashians. 

1 hour ago, Prozacship said:

Izzy has already signed a contract for Vegas and Coachella. That's a fact. After Cochella he said he does not want to deal with them anymore.  His words.

But why would he write it off already? I can understand not wanting to be around on a consistent basis after that, but to completely close the door on them?  You'd think he'd at least wait to see how these shows go, right? Why wouldn't he?

And still not even remotely convinced this is real. Eddie Money has been right about everything so far. So if he says Izzy's still in, I believe him.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sonofnazareth said:

Assuming that Izzy plays at some point...the thing that is going to suck is to see Fortus standing next to Izzy on stage. Fortus should take a walk to the dressing room when Izzy arrives on stage.

And this one I like too. Sorry. ;-)