04/09/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

RussTCB

Great show tonight! Voice was still hit or miss but expect that to improve. He was drinking Stella on the piano during November Rain and they kept showing Axl's eyes up close and honestly he looked like he had been smoking weed...probably for the Leg, but he just seemed a little gone on that one. 

Highlights: 

that Jungle scream was incredible! Everyone was in awe, it was like the Rock Am Ring opening.

Dont Cry 

and of course my Michelle with Bach...great energy on that one. 

Fun shows, I look forward to the tour I hope they don't live stream Coachella with Axl in the chair though  

Just now, danijel00 said:

I wasn't so excited to watch today's show(stream) like I was yesterday...but man, I did not expect that his voice will be so much better than yesterday. I don't mean he was bad yesterday, but i didn't think he will improve it so fast

Me too. I didn't expect this show to be better, just on a par with Friday. The entire set was absolutely killer though.

If I could have picked one of the three shows so far to attend it would have been this one.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, F*ck Fear said:

I realize people are happy that Guns N Roses sound more like Guns N Roses used to, but discrediting the past shows is a head scratcher for me.

anyways, sounds like a great show, and I look forward to videos.

:thumbsup:

32 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Some of you die hard SMKC fans will remember last year when Slash was in Poland, singer Doda sang SCOM with him. I guess since she did a favor for him, he did one for her! Here she is with him backstage today 

CfqxX9xWEAAj5Rc.jpg

doda is a dumb and annoying whore actually :D

• Like 1

Really I have to give credits where it's due... Axl is clearly putting 100% of his heart & body into this. 
It's like he knows every single criticism we make, understands them, and proves us wrong. That's the way to go. 
You have to take criticism, understand them and try your best to improve, and that's exactly what Axl has done, I'm so happy for him.

I have no complaint to make about this show, just say thank you to all the band, they kicked some serious ass tonight, they sound perfect, I didn't

hear a single false note, it was impeccable. Sure Axl has some "miss" on some parts of some songs, but it's a HUGE improvement compared to 2011-14

and even Troubadour+last night. Overall he sounded fantastic and got a lot of his rasp back, you could tell he gave his all, he went all-out. Can't wait to see

him back on feet and sing Coma again.

I WILL buy tickets now, he has proved me he was still up for the mission, hehe. So proud of my man, he is still the best frontman of the world!!

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Someone give me a link to a stream you watched. I swear I thought I'd come on here to people crying about no rasp

Dude if you were there how didn't you hear any of this rasp/great singing? It came through nice and clear on the stream lol.

(ALL HAIL FEDE)

Slash ran more today than in the last 20 years, I think. Con't wait for Axl's leg to heal to see them chasing each other on that stage again! The show was amazing! You could see they losened up finally and Axl was spot on!

Welcome back GNR! Missed you real bad!

7 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

Am i the only one who is shocked about the way Axl sang Coma? The dude sing the ending IN IT'S ENTIRETY AND RASPING THE SHIT OUT OF IT!

You know, I actally preferred yesterday's coma ending. He did add more raspt to it, but I felt he had more control yesterday and the ending was better then. A good effort both nights.

But all in all: WOW!! Really blasting vocals from Axl again. Paradise City was raaaw.