07/20/16 - Foxboro, MA - Gilette Stadium

RussTCB

1 minute ago, Estranged Fan said:

I'm not saying every seat, but just watch the periscopes there is a lot of people. Every concert I've been to is empty until the main act takes the stage.

Yeah, I have been to many concerts and that Is generally how It goes but I can't see how this show could look full when they only sold between 19-25k seats. I truly hope you are right and I am wrong. I just can't stand the fact that such a great band Is playing to such a small crowd.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ironmt said:

Yeah, I have been to many concerts and that Is generally how It goes but I can't see how this show could look full when they only sold between 19-25k seats. I truly hope you are right and I am wrong. I just can't stand the fact that such a great band Is playing to such a small crowd.

It isn't full. I think the top two sections are empty. Only people on the floor and lower bowl

12 minutes ago, Top-Hatted One said:

It may look full cos the entire upper level is closed. We've been through this already. Safe guess is 25,000

So probably 70,000 people over 2 nights. That sounds like a huge win to me.