01/28/17 - Tokyo - Saitama Super Arena

RussTCB

24 minutes ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

I think he still will do some guest spots here and there, probably not tonight though!

The only thingh he said was that he won't play a larger portion of the tour without Izzy (well it actually says Dizzy but he must mean Izzy), not that he wouldn't show up again without Izzy. 

He did say that "the magic wasn't there" though. He did say that it was the complete opposite of what he thought it was going to be and he did say that it's unfair to the fans. So based on those words, I think there's a strong chance that he's not planning on joining GNR even as a guest, if Izzy's not there.

Then again this is Steven Adler we're talking about, so who knows. He might change his mind at some point again.

• Like 3

Just now, Lies They Tell said:

He did say that "the magic wasn't there" though. He did say that it was the complete opposite of what he thought it was going to be and he did say that it's unfair to the fans. So based on those words, I think there's a strong chance that he's not planning on joining GNR even as a guest, if Izzy's not there.

Then again this is Steven Adler we're talking about, so who knows. He might change his mind at some point again.

I can see your point!

I interpreted it as him basically saying that the magic isn't there without Izzy so he won't play a larger portion of the tour since that was the question he was asked. 

But as you said, Steven can change his mind at the flip of a coin ;)