02/10/17 - Sydney - ANZ Stadium

RussTCB

1 minute ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

I was honestly expecting more, but Angus as a guest was still cool. Looking forward to tomorrow.

No Coma,Out ta Get Me, My Michelle but we still have the Fucken Seeker what a joke and 2 Acdc song that suck

Edited by Gibbo
  • Like 3

I like the Seeker.  I've always liked it.  Axl sounds good on it.  It's only 3 minutes long so it's not like it's eating up precious minutes.  And for a first time concert goer, it's kinda "new."   Sure, we've seen it at every show since....2012 or so?  But for a lot of people this is the first and only time to see Guns so it's not a bad tune.

Playing it instead of Patience?  OK.  I can see the point there.  Every first timer should have a chance to see Patience.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

I like the Seeker.  I've always liked it.  Axl sounds good on it.  It's only 3 minutes long so it's not like it's eating up precious minutes.  And for a first time concert goer, it's kinda "new."   Sure, we've seen it at every show since....2012 or so?  But for a lot of people this is the first and only time to see Guns so it's not a bad tune.

Playing it instead of Patience?  OK.  I can see the point there.  Every first timer should have a chance to see Patience.

It's not because it's a cover. The could play Nice Boys from time to time. By far much better song. And one can be found in a GN'R album. Anyway I leave this debate for another day. 

I'm happy Angus was there :headbang:

5 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

This was actually history. First time Angus performed without his signature outfit since he first got it in about 1972

He did it without school boy uniform at couple of Rolling Stones gigs in 2003. when AC/DC did couple of shows with Stones in Germany. Malcolm and Angus played Rock Me Baby...

Edited by recimo
  • Like 1