5/21 - Iron Maiden (Birmingham)
5/24 - Iron Maiden (Cardiff)
5/27 - Iron Maiden (London)
5/28 - Iron Maiden (London)

(So far)

1 hour ago, Powerage5 said:

3/17 - Dropkick Murphys (Boston)
3/18 - Dropkick Murphys (Boston)

An ATL date was apparently too much to ask for this tour, so I might come up for some of these shows. 

As of now, all I have for 2017 is Run The Jewels in Atlanta on 1/21. I also have Bonnaroo penciled in for June, provided I don't hate the lineup.

2 hours ago, Gracii Guns said:

I live an hour from Newcastle, consider the date in my diary!

Cool, sounds great! We'll figure something out for sure.

You're not going to the gig, are you?

1 hour ago, Mansin Humanity said:

An ATL date was apparently too much to ask for this tour, so I might come up for some of these shows. 

As of now, all I have for 2017 is Run The Jewels in Atlanta on 1/21. I also have Bonnaroo penciled in for June, provided I don't hate the lineup.

DO ITTT. We need to finally meet up, and St. Patty's Day in Boston at a Dripkicks show sounds like a good way to do it. Plus the opening band, The Interrupters, are dope. 

Unless of course you're going to the Throwdown this year :book:

43 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

DO ITTT. We need to finally meet up, and St. Patty's Day in Boston at a Dripkicks show sounds like a good way to do it. Plus the opening band, The Interrupters, are dope. 

Unless of course you're going to the Throwdown this year :book:

I probably won't know if I can do the Murphys shows until at least January or so, but I'm actually going to be in Boston the week of the Throwdown for a Kanye show at the Garden on the 28th. I'll hit you up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mansin Humanity said:

I probably won't know if I can do the Murphys shows until at least January or so, but I'm actually going to be in Boston the week of the Throwdown for a Kanye show at the Garden on the 28th. I'll hit you up.

How long are you gonna be in Boston? The Throwdown starts on the 28th this year. But yeah, I'd be down to meet up even if you don't go to one of the shows.

6 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

Don't have a ticket booked, but I'll take a look. :) 

Sounds good! But we'll definitely plan something even if you don't go to the gig :)

@Powerage5 There aren't many tickets left, and they are all seated and at the very back of the arena. So I'll keep a look out on StubHub for tickets. But I'm sure we can get dinner and a few drinks before the show even if I don't get the full Powerage5TM experience. 

@alfierose read the last few posts, in case you're around to join us. :) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

How long are you gonna be in Boston? The Throwdown starts on the 28th this year. But yeah, I'd be down to meet up even if you don't go to one of the shows.

Honestly, I got no idea. Whenever I'm up in New England I always play it by ear in terms of being in Boston/Maine. But I figure at the very least, I'll be around during the day on the 29th. I'll let you know for sure.

Edited by Mansin Humanity
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Gracii Guns said:

@Powerage5 There aren't many tickets left, and they are all seated and at the very back of the arena. So I'll keep a look out on StubHub for tickets. But I'm sure we can get dinner and a few drinks before the show even if I don't get the full Powerage5TM experience. 

@alfierose read the last few posts, in case you're around to join us. :) 

Unfortunately Maiden does these stupid paperless tickets in the UK now, so they're a lot harder to come by. But if you want to go to the show, I can almost certainly find someone with an extra in the Fan Club - just let me know and I'll put it out there that I need another ticket :) 

• 2 weeks later...