The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

Master Chef

Guy's Grocery Games

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

the Sinner

Supermarket Sweep

3 hours ago, ChineseDemocracy2004 said:

I bought the original series for a friend of mine for his birthday. I'm more into it than he is now.

Series three took a few years to make so I'm not that optimistic.

I should really carry on watching Sharp Objects. I'm two episodes in (I think).

Oh yes, watch the last two shows of Sharp Objects. The ending was shocking, but I actually though who the killer could have been, so I was right! Anyway, you have to see the ending.

Yeah, Happy, is one hell of a show. I hope season 2 comes on soon.

Finished the first two seasons of The Affair in less than two weeks. Second season was very, very slightly less interesting than the first, but still solid overall.

I'll probably be caught up to the current season within the next week or so. Need to watch Season 8 of Shameless and catch up on that too.

Will probably start watching Penny Dreadful in October; Fitting into the monthly theme.

Started watching this special FOX had on the Manson family. They had rare footage never seen and interviews from people who were in his cult.

I have to watch the ending to it. I got up to the part where he had his "family" killing Sharon Tate and her friends.

Honestly, watching this I still can't understand how stupid someone has to be to have joined his cult.

Drugs, sex and mind control were Manson's way, but I still say these people were still too damn naïve in believing him.

16 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Only got through 2 episodes tonight but I liked it a lot

If anyone else is watching, did you catch all the GNR references in the second episode?? 

Damn, a friend of mine is watching it and said how good it is. I don't have HULU either.

I wish they would just put this good shows on a cable channel. I can't afford all these different ways to watch tv shows! lol

Next week starts a lot of regular tv shows, so I will be using my dvr every night from now until the summer.

I also watched:

Ink Master

The purge

Wrecked

Murder by Numbers

@tsinindy, I binged Sons of Anarchy last year but agree it's not a series that I'll watch again even though I really liked it. Have you watched the Mayans? I wasn't excited about it but I recorded episode 1 and it got me hooked. Obviously very closely related to SOA and it too has its version of Jax Teller and Tara story. 

Other shows recording now:

Fear the Walking Dead

Purge 

Ballers

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Sosso said:

I don't know the exact reason, but I'm mainly watching the same shows over and over again. I have barely watched something new through the last couple of years.

I was the same for a long time. The Office (US), Seinfeld, Parks and Rec, Arrested Development, MASH. On a loop.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, soon said:

I was the same for a long time. The Office (US), Seinfeld, Parks and Rec, Arrested Development, MASH. On a loop.

Cheers, Frasier, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Star Trek: Voyager, Law & Order: SVU and Married with Children for me.

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sosso said:

Cheers, Frasier, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Star Trek: Voyager, Law & Order: SVU and Married with Children for me.

Nice. You are a more well rounded viewer then me. Although I should definitely add The X Files to my list. Im not much of a Trekkie but I enjoy Deep Space Nine.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, soon said:

Nice. You are a more well rounded viewer then me. Although I should definitely add The X Files to my list. Im not much of a Trekkie but I enjoy Deep Space Nine.

Yeah, I love The X-Files as well. Do you like the spin-off The Lone Gunmen?

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Sosso said:

Yeah, I love The X-Files as well. Do you like the spin-off The Lone Gunmen?

Oh man, yes!!!! I kinda forgot about it so Im glad you mentioned it! I wish it would've had more seasons. Hope its still up on YT - I only first watched it there a few years ago.

And their feature episodes on X Files were always favourites of mine too.

Hoping for more reboots and/or films with all surviving cast featured!

2 hours ago, soon said:

Oh man, yes!!!! I kinda forgot about it so Im glad you mentioned it! I wish it would've had more seasons. Hope its still up on YT - I only first watched it there a few years ago.

And their feature episodes on X Files were always favourites of mine too.

Hoping for more reboots and/or films with all surviving cast featured!

I wonder if the X Files will return to Fox? Love this show. I didn't know how much I missed it until it returned. It's an excellent show.

I watched:

Evil lives here

Halloween backing championship

Manifest

The Good Doctor

Seinfeld The Maestro Talk about watching shows over and over again, Seinfeld is my go to show. Never get tired of watching it. I think I can tell every line by heart now. lol

• GNFNR 1

I watched The Talk today and Tim Allen was on.

He said he just finished doing Toy Story 4. OMG! I can't wait to see it. My daughter loves these movies and so do I.

I remember when my brother and I were little my mom took us to see Toy Story and Toy Story 2. Such cute amazing movies.

Hopefully, it'll be released in 2019. Not sure of the date yet.