Broskirose

Last full album you listened to?

Going through the entire Deep Purple discography right now. An album a day, and I finished Now What?! Now I’ve only got one of their albums left

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Ninjapie24 said:

Going through the entire Deep Purple discography right now. An album a day, and I finished Now What?! Now I’ve only got one of their albums left

What's your favourite Deep Purple album?

Thunder And Lightning by Thin Lizzy.

32 minutes ago, ChineseDemocracy2004 said:

What's your favourite Deep Purple album?

Thunder And Lightning by Thin Lizzy.

Probably Machine Head (but because of every song other than Smoke on the Water). I’ve only gone through their albums for the first time, so I’d have to go back to make sure but that one stands out to me. I think I’m gonna start every Queensryche album next

21 hours ago, Ninjapie24 said:

Probably Machine Head (but because of every song other than Smoke on the Water). I’ve only gone through their albums for the first time, so I’d have to go back to make sure but that one stands out to me. I think I’m gonna start every Queensryche album next

Yeah Machine Head is the big one. It's between that and In Rock as my favourite Mark II albums.

Easter Is Cancelled by The Darkness.

Highly Suspect,The Boy Who Died Wolf,Great Album I thought,Mr. Asylum was More bluesy those are the first full Albums I listened too all the way through and enjoyed in some time,a little worried about where the new one is headed,but the 2 they released weren't bad 

There are very few albums that change the course of a genre...but one may have just been made this year!!  Sturgill Simpson already won a Grammy Award for Best Country Album in 2017. Now he just released "Sound and Fury" a few months ago....and WOW! This isn't typical country music..... for today especially......this sounds like Pink Floyd, Merle Haggard, Prince, 80s metal, daft punk all wrapped into one. Very unique and worth a listen....

Edited by papashaun
spelling error
  • Like 1

Why Me Why Not - Liam Gallagher

Actually not that bad y’know, not bad at all.

• Like 1