*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

14 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Yeah me too, although I didn't realise that was the litho sealed up with the Nightrain vinyl 🤔

Scored the Slash slipmat though so stoked on that! 👌🏻

I got the Axl one but I was hoping for Slash.

5 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Via Margot on her FB group:

What is her group called?

Hello all , please can i ask , I have located 2 different Not in the Lifetime tourbooks ( 2016 bullets cover / 2017 without bullets cover ) apart from a third japan version does anyone know of any others ? Also does anyone know if the 2016 VIP books are different from the 2017 VIP books ( apart from  tour dates page ) ....any photos would be much appreciated ! Thanks

Edited by ivegotthefire

On 9/4/2017 at 1:36 PM, ivegotthefire said:

Hello all , please can i ask , I have located 2 different Not in the Lifetime tourbooks ( 2016 bullets cover / 2017 without bullets cover ) apart from a third japan version does anyone know of any others ? Also does anyone know if the 2016 VIP books are different from the 2017 VIP books ( apart from  tour dates page ) ....any photos would be much appreciated ! Thanks

Is there any particular difference between the 2016 and 2017 tourbooks? I've seen them and own the 2016 one but I still have to look the 2017 version.

I know this might change venue to venue, but generally speaking, has there been a merch booth available outside of the venues before they open and if so, how early are they usually set up and selling? I'm hoping to get the poster at my show and dump it in my car so I don't have to carry it around all night - but I'll do what I have to do! 

Generally, how early do venues open before the shows? Anything more than an hour?  Cheers guys - thx!  

Been waiting 26 years for this experience again! Pretty excited. 

2 hours ago, Satapher_Groddius said:

Is there any particular difference between the 2016 and 2017 tourbooks? I've seen them and own the 2016 one but I still have to look the 2017 version.

From what Ive seen, the live shots from the euro 2017 book are from oz, japan etc. 

1 hour ago, dnb41 said:

I know this might change venue to venue, but generally speaking, has there been a merch booth available outside of the venues before they open and if so, how early are they usually set up and selling? I'm hoping to get the poster at my show and dump it in my car so I don't have to carry it around all night - but I'll do what I have to do! 

Generally, how early do venues open before the shows? Anything more than an hour?  Cheers guys - thx!  

Been waiting 26 years for this experience again! Pretty excited. 

Typically the merchandise has been going on sale around 1 pm. I think in the thread for tonight's show someone said 2 pm.

As corny as it to admit I know where the while fuck cancer thing came from - the actor from the show Arrow started making "fuck cancer" shirts for himsmom and and it blew up  acpuple years back and became a huge thing. So if these two are in cahoots, that's awesome for me as a fan of both. If it's just coincidental, still cool.

On 9/8/2017 at 7:52 AM, Carburetta said:

Quite a few "dead stock" tour shirts on eBay at the moment, items are listed in New Jersey and have extortionate postage and packaging fees. Import duty would be applicable to Europe too, which is offputting.

What is the sellers name? I can't seem to find them.