Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 hour ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Maybe GNR will be the type of band to just do a big tour, then lay it down for a couple years to build up the demand again, and tour again

i was under the impression that axl's band had already crossed the "maybe they will be that type of band" line a long time ago

since that's exactly what axl's been doing even before the guns n aliens tour

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ludurigan said:

i was under the impression that axl's band had already crossed the "maybe they will be that type of band" line a long time ago

since that's exactly what axl's been doing even before the guns n aliens tour

That's exactly what Axl did.  But now he has to have Slash and Duff be on board with that. Slash didn't want to become a nostalgia act and said that a lot and I believe he will stick to that. Need to wait and see

Just now, StrangerInThisTown said:

That's exactly what Axl did.  But now he has to have Slash and Duff be on board with that. Slash didn't want to become a nostalgia act and said that a lot and I believe he will stick to that. Need to wait and see

slash also wanted to do a reunion "with the five guys" and "for the right reasons" but the other day he tweeted about this horrendous guns n aliens tour describing it as a "reunion" tour

so i suppose it's fair to say that slash doesnt care a lot about what slash says!

2 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

I can't wait until the media ban is lifted and they start talking. Poor Slash is in no better position than before, instead of annoying Axl questions he'll get annoying AFD5 wheres Izzy and Steven questions!

your thoughts got me thinking!

http://www.mygnrforum.com/topic/219078-is-there-a-media-ban-whats-the-scope-of-it-will-it-ever-be-lifted-or-is-it-for-life/

29 minutes ago, ludurigan said:

slash also wanted to do a reunion "with the five guys" and "for the right reasons" but the other day he tweeted about this horrendous guns n aliens tour describing it as a "reunion" tour

so i suppose it's fair to say that slash doesnt care a lot about what slash says!

And maybe he still wants to do it that way. Would certainly be another reason to do another big (and good selling) tour. So maybe it's all part of the masterplan. But how he called this "the GNR reunion" was pretty lame

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

4 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

And maybe he still wants to do it that way. Would certainly be another reason to do another big (and good selling) tour. So maybe it's all part of the masterplan. But how he called this "the GNR reunion" was pretty lame

lets see what future brings...

On 9/3/2017 at 4:57 PM, Archtop said:

Just done it, it's going to take some getting use to, it's bloody bright. 😎

AHHHHHHH MY EYES!  Good God...

Wish I hadn't done that and it was so bloody bright that it took me 7 minutes to see well enough to change the theme back! :shades:

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, KURT19 said:

AHHHHHHH MY EYES!  Good God...

Wish I hadn't done that and it was so bloody bright that it took me 7 minutes to see well enough to change the theme back! :shades:

I turned down the brightness on my IPad, then sat through last episode of Narco's wondering why the filming was so badly lit :facepalm:

• Haha 2