Whats next for ac/dc?

GN'R MEX

1 hour ago, Sosso said:

Yeah, Mark Evans would be the best choice for the open spot. But I don't know if there is still bad blood between him and Angus or not.

@James Bond What's your opinion about Larry Van Kriedt?

He wasn't around long enough for his involvement to really legitimize anything. He seems to be a decent musician from what I know but I don't think he should necessarily be "the guy" just because he was in the band for a couple months at the beginning of their existence.

I'm sure the past bad blood between Mark/Angus has cooled. Even the Hall Of Fame snub was already 15 years ago. Mark was at the Malcolm funeral but I'm not sure if he and Angus spoke there or not. There are pictures of Angus, Brian, Phil and Cliff together however.

2 hours ago, Silent Jay said:

The chemistry between Angus and Duff during the GN'R shows wasn't that great. It won't be Duff. Otherwise, I'm quite surprised Slade will be a part of it. That guy is old.

They should hurry up. 2019 is too far away.

Slade is old but he's still got it. His Timeline band has a plethora of dates booked this year. Dude is a machine!

27 minutes ago, James Bond said:

He wasn't around long enough for his involvement to really legitimize anything. He seems to be a decent musician from what I know but I don't think he should necessarily be "the guy" just because he was in the band for a couple months at the beginning of their existence.

Yeah, that's true. But I would say that he would be more suitable for this position than Duff. I would rather see him than Duff or Tommy.

My favourite rhythm section would still be either Mark Evans/Chris Slade or Mark Evans/Simon Wright. Mark and Simon had a great chemistry on stage during the tribute shows last year and I think that they could repeat that success with AC/DC.

Edited by Sosso

6 minutes ago, shocker said:

Stevie can`t sing. He didn`t even sing backing vocals on the Rock or Bust album. Angus did backing vocals on the albums altough he doesn`t sing live.

Yeah Stevie is painful, not that it matters too much for the live gang vocals. Malcolm wasn't always spot on either. I do wish Angus would do more live - he seems the most able to hold a tune. The best backing vocals on the albums were always his voice blended with Bon/Brian and Mutt Lange or more recently with his voice blended with Brian and Brendan O'Brien.

4 hours ago, Andy14 said:

A new interview with Slade. 

"Are you working on new songs with AC / DC?
If I told you that, I would have to kill you."

http://www.acdcfans.net/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=13565&page=1#Item_0

I like the sound of that. I'm beginning to think all this isn't just wishful thinking. AXL/DC may really happen.