Whats next for ac/dc?

GN'R MEX

On 4/1/2018 at 2:14 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Is it true that Axl might sing with AC/DC on their new album?

Phil Collins of Def Leppard made a comment on how it would be a mistake. I wish people would just shut up. If Angus wants Axl on their next album, we should respect that.

I commend AC/DC for wanting to go on with the band.

Oh who gives a shit what Def Leppard says :lol: bring on AXL/DC

• Like 1

15 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Haha, yeah....I like Def Leppard but they need to stfu about this topic! :hahafyou:

I know right. Any new music they've done sucks and they still do all their hits in concert.

A classic rock station in Dallas mentioned that Axl is working with Angus, so hopefully it's true about a new AC/DC cd. My God, I think Axl would rock it. Still would love to hear new GNR songs, but at least Axl is writing something.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I know right. Any new music they've done sucks and they still do all their hits in concert.

A classic rock station in Dallas mentioned that Axl is working with Angus, so hopefully it's true about a new AC/DC cd. My God, I think Axl would rock it. Still would love to hear new GNR songs, but at least Axl is writing something.

Ha! You are expecting that Axl actually gets to write something?

I really can't wait to hear recorded Axl vocals again.

It will just feel so unreal, it's been so long since we last heard fresh Axl vocals.

Even the Chinese vocals were mostly from 1999, so this will be something completely new and I am soo excited to hear my favorite singer sing something new :D

Mark Evans former AC/DC bass player confirming AXL/DC

https://www.facebook.com/markevansblues

Been having a ponder on how things work out sometimes.... AC/DC played their first show at the Sydney nightclub Chequers, NYE 1973. On NYE 1976, precisely 3 years later l go to Chequers with Bon Scott and Rose Tattoo are playing their first gig. Bon loves the band and champions them to George Young and Harry Vanda, the Tatts get signed to Alberts. Bon, is the only singer to be invited to join the Tatts onstage as a guest, which he does at every possible but rare chance. Bon Loves The Tatts.

Angry guests with Guns N Roses from time to time to perform the Tatts anthem " Nice Boys Don't Play Rock N Roll" as the Tatts were very influential in the early days of the Gunners.

Axl now sings with AC/DC and Guns N Roses......

What's next? Whatever it is l am sure it will be interesting.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

92.5 in Dallas was referencing the Angry Anderson account of what Angus is up to. The Dallas radio station doesn't know anything that we haven't talked about. I hope all the rumors are true and we'll be blessed with new Axl vocals but we still have nothing from either camp. Like others, I don't think anything will be said until after NITLT Summer tour. 

I'm excited for the possibilities of new music and a tour!!!!

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 5:27 AM, LovelessNL said:

Ha! You are expecting that Axl actually gets to write something?

Well, I would think it would be a collaboration of Axl and Angus. Otherwise why bother to be there. I'm wondering it it's going to sound like AC/DC or more like GNR?

I really would just love Axl to write some new songs for GNR. Although I never get tired of hearing any GNR song. I would just like to see if that old magic is still there with Duff, Slash and possibly Izzy.

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 12:42 PM, Kwick1 said:

92.5 in Dallas was referencing the Angry Anderson account of what Angus is up to. The Dallas radio station doesn't know anything that we haven't talked about. I hope all the rumors are true and we'll be blessed with new Axl vocals but we still have nothing from either camp. Like others, I don't think anything will be said until after NITLT Summer tour. 

I'm excited for the possibilities of new music and a tour!!!!

Well, since I come on this board everyday, it's still nice when someone in Dallas mentioned Axl and GNR.

Most of the time when they mention Axl it's usually complaining about something he did 30 years ago, so hearing something positive was nice for a change.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Well, since I come on this board everyday, it's still nice when someone in Dallas mentioned Axl and GNR.

Most of the time when they mention Axl it's usually complaining about something he did 30 years ago, so hearing something positive was nice for a change.

I agree on the radio talent in Dallas. 

1 hour ago, SoulMonster said:

Who would be surprised if any work on an Axl/DC record grinds to a standstill before being ultimately discarded when Axl fails to deliver on time? Isn't production of AC/DC records pretty formulaic and speedy things? How does Axl fit into that process?

Do your research on Axls relationship with Angus. He will do whatever it takes to not let him down and to impress him. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Underhardy said:

Do your research on Axls relationship with Angus. He will do whatever it takes to not let him down and to impress him. 

That sounds like wishful thinking to me :lol:

Not saying there will be a problem, just that I won't be surprised if there is. 

16 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Rose will arrive and sing the songs previously written. 

This is just something you believe, right? Because we don't know if Angus will ask Axl to write lyrics or not, do we? 

1 hour ago, SoulMonster said:

Who would be surprised if any work on an Axl/DC record grinds to a standstill before being ultimately discarded when Axl fails to deliver on time? Isn't production of AC/DC records pretty formulaic and speedy things? How does Axl fit into that process?

Axl won't 'deliver' anything. He'll just come in for two weeks or so and sing on whats has been previously written and recorded.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

I hope you are right. 

You'll also have to presume, if we were to expect him to write the lyrics, to Rose switching his lyrical style from lyrics about unrequited love to, well,  

I've got big balls
I've got big balls
They're such big balls
And they're dirty big balls
And he's got big balls
And she's got big balls
(But we've got the biggest balls of them all)

• Haha 2