Black Sabbath

"What Movie Did You Watch?" - 2020 Edition

Back to the Future

A quaint lil' family film about rape, co-worker abuse, incest and black market murder. Yeah, Hollywoods not fucked up at all... 

56 minutes ago, soon said:

Back to the Future

A quaint lil' family film about rape, co-worker abuse, incest and black market murder. Yeah, Hollywoods not fucked up at all... 

Pure nostalgia though, I can't even tell you how many times I've seen it.

15 minutes ago, EvanG said:

Pure nostalgia though, I can't even tell you how many times I've seen it.

Did you see this that came out yesterday- the new Reunited Apart with Back to the Future people? Sounds like it might be right up your alley.

Actors, writers, producers, composer... everyone!

• GNFNR 1

20 minutes ago, soon said:

Did you see this that came out yesterday- the new Reunited Apart with Back to the Future people? Sounds like it might be right up your alley.

Actors, writers, producers, composer... everyone!

Because of this I found out that Michael J. Fox also played his daughter. I can't believe I never noticed that before, I mean, it's kinda obvious!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, soon said:

Back to the Future

But it's soooo good. Sorry, but I grew up on that movie and still love it. :heart:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, EvanG said:

Because of this I found out that Michael J. Fox also played his daughter. I can't believe I never noticed that before, I mean, it's kinda obvious!

I didnt notice that either! But I didn't see all of the Reunited Apart so I wasnt looking for that. I watched the entire Goonies episode though and it was terrific!

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

But it's soooo good. Sorry, but I grew up on that movie and still love it. :heart:

Oh, its great and all. Just... WTF sometimes, y'know?? :lol:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, soon said:

Oh, its great and all. Just... WTF sometimes, y'know?? :lol:

True... I guess I never thought too much about all those issues till you brought it up cause I just get caught up in the entertainment of it all. So thanks Soon! :lol:

• Haha 1

Hard Night Killing or something like that with Dolph Lundgren

He was a super spy. He was kicking ass! I think it was made in Italy. Not bad for a cable movie.

20 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Kiss Me Deadly (1955)

Is this with Ralph Meeker? I think my mom saw this. Crazy movie if it's the one she's thinking of.

45 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Hard Night Killing or something like that with Dolph Lundgren

He was a super spy. He was kicking ass! I think it was made in Italy. Not bad for a cable movie.

Is this with Ralph Meeker? I think my mom saw this. Crazy movie if it's the one she's thinking of.

The one with the bright shining nuclear thing in the case?  Yeah, its the very same.  For a little trivia for ya Pulp Fiction borrowed that idea, the briefcase with something shining out of it every time you open it.  

21 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Kiss Me Deadly (1955)

"Went to a party last Saturday Night, didn't get laid, got in a fight. Uh huh, ain't no big thang."  Sorry, I couldn't resist. 😊

11 hours ago, lame ass security said:

"Went to a party last Saturday Night, didn't get laid, got in a fight. Uh huh, ain't no big thang."  Sorry, I couldn't resist. 😊

I had to google that :lol:  Only song called Kiss Me Deadly I've heard is by Generation X, Billy Idols old band.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

I had to google that :lol:  Only song called Kiss Me Deadly I've heard is by Generation X, Billy Idols old band.

Fuckin' philistine! Lita Ford was the first thing that popped into my head when I saw that. Great song! :D  

54 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Fuckin' philistine! Lita Ford was the first thing that popped into my head when I saw that. Great song! :D  

Never really thought much of The Runaways.  Have almost zero awareness of Lita as a solo artist.

23 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

The one with the bright shining nuclear thing in the case?  Yeah, its the very same.  For a little trivia for ya Pulp Fiction borrowed that idea, the briefcase with something shining out of it every time you open it.  

I think it was radiation and it wasn't a good ending. Cool about Pulp Fiction another awesome movie. Well, at least Tarantino borrowed from a very good movie. lol

9 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Never really thought much of The Runaways.  Have almost zero awareness of Lita as a solo artist.

I saw Lita Ford years ago. She opened for Poison and Def Leppard. She still sounded amazing and looked great. She is an unrated guitar player too.

I think she was opening for Alice Cooper until the tour was cancelled due to the virus.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, lame ass security said:

lol

I saw an interview with Alice Cooper and Lita asked for his advice on her career.

He said make cool videos that show your guitar and singing talents and don't use your body.

He said next thing I know she's on the floor and licking an ice cube. Oh well. lol

She was so pretty back then. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I think it was radiation and it wasn't a good ending. Cool about Pulp Fiction another awesome movie. Well, at least Tarantino borrowed from a very good movie. lol

They actually made 2 endings for it, one more apocalyptic and the other with Ralph Meeker getting away with his bird.  If you get the DVD they have both endings through the extras.

5 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Performance (1970)

Hows that line go, the only performance that makes it is the one that goes all the way?