GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

2 minutes ago, Politania said:

Me either 😂😂 im not happy when she is showing up next to Axl and TB.. cant explain it....

The impression I have is that she's trying too hard. :shrugs:

And also it makes me think that, to be hanging around with Sasha, it probably means that Axl isn't with anyone else.  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, GingerHair said:

And also it makes me think that, to be hanging around with Sasha, it probably means that Axl isn't with anyone else.  

Unfortunetly  😣😣😢 she serms to be sort of "grey eminence" in his life 😑

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Re-watching GNR's IG stream for SCOM and Axl briefly puts his hand on Slash's back, co-inciding with the part where he sings...'takes me away to that special place'. Heh...Just saying'...:wub:

I noticed that too! Sweet!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GingerHair said:

The impression I have is that she's trying too hard. :shrugs:

Exactly. Although he's always said that he cant be exclusive to one woman, so whoever wants to be with him has to accept that aspect of him. So maybe Sasha plays that game too. 

But it's been too long, neither of them seem to be in a serious relationship with someone else and they hang out from time to time, not so regularly, but it has not stopped since 2006 either... so what kind of relationship is it? :shrugs: